Velicka

tervit

Should Velicka have been sent back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Velicka have been sent back?

• Yes
    • No

Putting all the moaning about lazyness aside, for me last season we gave away one of the best goalscorers in the SPL. I think Velicka will have a great season with Rangers. Why do we feel its a good idea to send back our top goalscorer. Id be much more confident going into this season with him heading up the attack.

Comments?

Pants Shaton

Putting all the moaning about lazyness aside, for me last season we gave away one of the best goalscorers in the SPL. I think Velicka will have a great season with Rangers. Why do we feel its a good idea to send back our top goalscorer. Id be much more confident going into this season with him heading up the attack.

Comments?

:hobofish:

chester copperpot

Comments?

I take it pumpmyass.net is down.

siegementality

Comments?

Sent back where rent boy?

He's a bottler.

Missed glaring chances in huge games.

Just like he did for the Huns against Kaunas in fact.

Pants Shaton

Why are people voting in this poll?

The question does not make sense and the poster is clearly an idiotic Hibernian fan.

aye maybe he missed a fair few chances but when someone is your top goalscorer you dont send him away when your struggling for strikers and sitting mid-table

The question does not make sense and the poster is clearly an idiotic Hibernian fan.

a HIBS FAN!!!

thats a f*****g insult by the way

Ibrahim Tall
aye maybe he missed a fair few chances but when someone is your top goalscorer you dont send him away when your struggling for strikers and sitting mid-table

Last season.

We sold him, we didn't send him away either.

siegementality
a HIBS FAN!!!

thats a f*****g insult by the way

I notice you didn't dispute the "idiotic" part though.

Comments?

This sure is more entertaining than watching the Hobos.

hobo-meeting.jpg

I'd say he's clearly a rantic supporter.

quick question then....

Velicka or Elliot?

Velicka or Mole?

Velicka or Makela?

mole makela and elliot are all incapable of scoring goals

****** sake, i ask a simple question, would u rather still have velicka there or are you happy hes gone and i get slated for it and branded a rangers or hibs fan, whats the point?

simple yes or no would do fine like

Guess The Crowd

I've no idea whether the OP is or isn't a Hibs fan, and I don't care.

Despite today's hugely encouraging start though, he's right.

Archived