Tit in Section F who caught the ball.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Did anyone see that boy who caught the ball in Section F, and did a dance and a jump before throwing the ball back to Thomson?

What a knob.

Patrick Bateman

Not as bad as the guy in the main stand who threw the ball STRAIGHT back to the Motherwell player, whilst the hearts defence was organising, allowing them to equalise. What a moron.

siegementality
Did anyone see that boy who caught the ball in Section F, and did a dance and a jump before throwing the ball back to Thomson?

What a knob.

He may well be but he won first prize in the Catch the Ball, Do a Dance, Jump, Throw the Ball and Be a Knob competition.

A fortnight in Hawaii, not bad.

Sexton Hardcastle

No one was as bad as the tall hairy guy who appeard mid way into the second half in section P. Blocked mine and the folks behind me view. And his over excitment when a song/attack or when hearts were defending. He was going mental bangin his feet and waving his lanky arms all over the place. I just hope hes not boughta season ticket.

chester copperpot
He may well be but he won first prize in the Catch the Ball, Do a Dance, Jump, Throw the Ball and Be a Knob competition.

A fortnight in Hawaii, not bad.

Cool. Is that what I win.

Doctor FinnBarr

What a knob.

Not as bad as the knob that left me sitting in the Westfield!

Tch, stood up by a bloke.:sad:

What a knob.

Funny, when I saw him I immediately thought he looked like you, Andy.

siegementality
Cool. Is that what I win.

Couldn't have been you, fat men can't jump:)

chester copperpot
Funny, when I saw him I immediately thought he looked like you, Andy.

I had to start the thread before one of the usual culprits did, as I received so many txt messages after it. Even my son was mortified and told me to sit down.

I had to start the thread before one of the usual culprits did, as I received so many txt messages after it. Even my son was mortified and told me to sit down.

That was you!?

Fecking hilarious!

:laugh:

chester copperpot
Couldn't have been you, fat men can't jump:)

Hmmm, More of a bounce than a jump. :sad:

chester copperpot
That was you!?

Fecking hilarious!

:laugh:

I get a bit excited when I catch the ball, only ever happened to me on 3 other occassions.

Me and the best mate have a competition every year as to how many times we will catch the ball in the season. I always predict 5 times every season. Thats why I get a bit excited.

siegementality
I get a bit excited when I catch the ball, only ever happened to me on 3 other occassions.

Me and the best mate have a competition every year as to how many times we will catch the ball in the season. I always predict 5 times every season. Thats why I get a bit excited.

What's the most amount of times you've caught the ball in a season?

chester copperpot

Once :laugh:

I'm like the Vladimir Romanov of ball catching predictions.

What a knob.

Ye saw him, dunno why people feel the need to make arses of themselves after they catch the ball. Do they not realise the whole stadium can see them making a fool of themselves???

Tit is the perfect word:)

siegementality

:4_1_72:

Ye saw him, dunno why people feel the need to make arses of themselves after they catch the ball. Do they not realise the whole stadium can see them making a fool of themselves???

best in the land

was a guy in the main stand n3 upper that nipped my heed the whole game.

think the guy would have been more suited to the san giro.

im all for vocally backing the team but this guy was embarrassing.

kept shouting stuff like wheres your mark mcghee gone.:wacko:

mental age of about 10.

siegementality
was a guy in the main stand n3 upper that nipped my heed the whole game.

think the guy would have been more suited to the san giro.

im all for vocally backing the team but this guy was embarrassing.

kept shouting stuff like wheres your mark mcghee gone.:wacko:

mental age of about 10.

?

Griclesfield

What a knob.

i was in the main stand and see ya do it ya knob haha ...

yir son did kind of turn around and im sure i seen him utter the words " my dad is a pen15 " :P:p

chester copperpot
i was in the main stand and see ya do it ya knob haha ...

yir son did kind of turn around and im sure i seen him utter the words " my dad is a pen15 " :P:p

You were indeed correct. Those that are mocking me, go ahead, was just a bit of a laugh.

The Old Tolbooth

Brilliant :rofl:

You looked like a right zoomer Andy :D

Dirk Diggler

Dunno if i'm thinking of the right guy....

Were you holding a flag?

Or was that another tit?

The Old Tolbooth
Dunno if i'm thinking of the right guy....

Were you holding a flag?

Or was that another tit?

Nope, you got the right tit ;)

chester copperpot
Nope, you got the right tit ;)

I never had a flag mate, just being a tit. My mate Matty waved me just as I did it and slumped into my seat, he had a flag in the main stand. I certainly had nae flag today.

So ye's are both wrong. :P

The Old Tolbooth
I never had a flag mate, just being a tit. My mate Matty waved me just as I did it and slumped into my seat, he had a flag in the main stand. I certainly had nae flag today.

So ye's are both wrong. :P

I could have sworn it was you who had the "Bring back Elliot as he has a nice bum" flag too.

wheatfield to sheffield

Have been going to tynecastle since 1977-78, ok, so maybe not to every game - but I have only ever touched the ball once! A Tosh McKinlay freekick that went over the bar at the school end, about 1993. And I only got a touch, didn't get to catch it ...

Dirk Diggler

The guy i seen doing the 'dance' :P in section F definately looked like he was holding a flag. A Ghana flag perhaps? Was hard to make out.

Clearly, he was just another tit.

;)

Baird, King and Michael

You got to shake hands with Teeny Tiger at the Hull game and caught the ball the day......you'll never move from those seats!!!

Thought the only thing worse than your dance after it was Makela's entire contribution!

chester copperpot
The guy i seen doing the 'dance' :P in section F definately looked like he was holding a flag. A Ghana flag perhaps? Was hard to make out.

Clearly, he was just another tit.

;)

Alas, it wasn't me, sorry. I caught the ball, made tit of self, then sat down with 6 yr old son mortified. That was all.

The Old Tolbooth
Mate, very pwowd, very pwowd

I don't envy you having to sit next to that buffoon for a few seasons Matty, if that's what he's like sober, wtf is he like when drunk? :eek:

I don't envy you having to sit next to that buffoon for a few seasons Matty, if that's what he's like sober, wtf is he like when drunk? :eek:

Dunno where the nut is sitting this season for sure???

chester copperpot
Should be banned.

What a tit.

you loved it really. Was singing some song as I did the dance too. :laugh:

Not as bad as the guy in the main stand who threw the ball STRAIGHT back to the Motherwell player, whilst the hearts defence was organising, allowing them to equalise. What a moron.

Was going to say the same! Some people have no sense!!

The penis chant was made for you.;)

Not sure if it was last season or the season before but when you caught the ball you started doing a really poofy dance while shouting and I quote "I'm going to Disneyland".

Much more knob like.:P

Archived