Anyone sitting at home on JKB...

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Thinking...well i would like to go but my mate is on holiday that i usually go with, its wet, the tickets are a bit pricey etc...

Get yourself along! Im heading along to the main stand in the rain on my bloody tod!! because of one man! SHAAABAA!

portobellojambo1
Anyone sitting at home on JKB...

Yes, and shouldn't be, been doing something for the last hour or so, didn't realise what the time was, time I wasn't here.

Taxi time.

Aye, I'm sitting at home on the outskirts of Tokyo...half wrecked...but optomistic as hell that we'll get a victory today!

GO THE JAM TARTS!

Thinking...well i would like to go but my mate is on holiday that i usually go with, its wet, the tickets are a bit pricey etc...

Get yourself along! Im heading along to the main stand in the rain on my bloody tod!! because of one man! SHAAABAA!

I wish I could be there but I now start the new season in Orlando instead of Houston, so its Hearts World and JKB for me

Greedy_Jambo

In sitting at home in protest of us not having any new strikers.

I'll be listening on the 810mw.

Ok im skint but still not happy about having no strikers.

BobbyJenkins

lolol in protest?! Bizarre.

:rofl:

That'll show them! You sitting at home with your banners about us having no strikers. You could do a few protest chants too. Maybe even send Hearts an email telling them you won't be back...

I'm pm jkb in Majorca but wish I was at the game. Not sure I'll feel the same at 6

I'll keep ya company Cobb...

Lynn, who's seriously thinking about heading to the local supermarket for more booze(only a minute on the biicycle)...as I've ran oot! :dribble:

Lynn:mj_zivili::ninja:

I'm at home on kb as no trains left kings cross this morning.... Raging

Bugger!

Archived