Digital Radio for bog

davemclaren

davemclaren

My old am/fm transistor has packed in so looking for a new radio to listen to whilst in the bath. Clearly this has to be battery powered. I was looking at digitals but they seem to go through batteries like nothing on earth and rechargable packs seem expensive.

Any recommendations? :)

A lot of MP3 players (Zens, some Ipods etc) can now connect to the radio. Why not chore one of your kids' ones and buy some cheap speakers? Job done.

davemclaren
I'd get a digital with an audio out point and run a speaker into the bathroom ceiling

That's a diy sort of thing isn't it? :eek:

Only a Game
That's a diy sort of thing isn't it? :eek:

yeh its the sort of thing you need to get a mate to do for you.:)

My old am/fm transistor has packed in so looking for a new radio to listen to whilst in the bath. Clearly this has to be battery powered. I was looking at digitals but they seem to go through batteries like nothing on earth and rechargable packs seem expensive.

I have just bought a wind up radio from Tesco Dave.?6.97, ideal for the bathroom.

You take a radio to the toilet?

Archived