Song to Rock Tynie Today

iarg

Sing - The Hibbies Don't Like Us

Clap - 4 Times

Sing - Rock The Casbah, Csaba Laszlo

Then Repeat.

This will rock the place, especially when the Hobos come visiting.

Clap - 4 Times

Then Repeat.

you know that casbah doesn't sound anything like csaba?

I've been saying it for years; Hearts should play Hammerfall's Hearts on Fire at kick-off. Listen to it and just wait for the chorus.

I've been saying it for years; Hearts should play Hammerfall's Hearts on Fire at kick-off. Listen to it and just wait for the chorus.

haha i like it. not just the chorus that's relevant, sure I caught something about "for/four year shunned by society"!

cheesier than I expected though.

the end bit where it's just "HEARTS! HEARTS! HEARTS ON FIRE!" is quite good.

haha i like it. not just the chorus that's relevant, sure I caught something about "for/four year shunned by society"!

cheesier than I expected though.

the end bit where it's just "HEARTS! HEARTS! HEARTS ON FIRE!" is quite good.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Imagine that pumping out the speakers just as the teams walk out.

Come on, Mr Wilson; do the right thing.

Hearts on fire, hearts on fire - burning, burning with desire!!

Finally someone who agrees with me. Imagine that pumping out the speakers just as the teams walk out.

it's still rather cheesy though! would be a good guitar hero song!

rumbles1874

not bad but i dont think it would get every one going need a song that will get us all bouncing

not bad but i dont think it would get every one going need a song that will get us all bouncing

I'm shocked, mate - did you even listen to the song?? As I'm totally unable to comprehend how you can come to that conclusion :D

Fancy helping me hand out sheets with the words on them before kick-off?

Commander Harris

that's some "balls to the wall" choonage! :P

rumbles1874
I'm shocked, mate - did you even listen to the song?? As I'm totally unable to comprehend how you can come to that conclusion :D

if you are getting the beers i will hand out the words;)

that's some "balls to the wall" choonage! :P

You're feckin' right it is, mate. And 10 points for the correct useage of my fantastic phrase.

cheese_alert.jpg

I'm sure its a grower!!

If it ain't cheesey, it ain't power metal, and Hammerfall sure are power metal :D

davemclaren

You sure your name isn't Naive? :P

Chris Benoit

Never heard that before :1222: loved it!

Hey Neave I think we may be blood bound!!!

Great band, great fun live.

Saw them at Bloodstock and the crowd had lots of inflatable hammers knocking 7 shades of s**t out of each other with them!

I also think they hold the record for songs with "hammer" in the title! So respect!

Oh and the shouts of HEARTS at the end would be great at Tynie as well as the chorus.

Hey Neave I think we may be blood bound!!!

Great band, great fun live.

Saw them at Bloodstock and the crowd had lots of inflatable hammers knocking 7 shades of s**t out of each other with them!

I also think they hold the record for songs with "hammer" in the title! So respect!

Oh and the shouts of HEARTS at the end would be great at Tynie as well as the chorus.

Best world record ever, IMO.

The song's popularity is growing. It will be played. I can feel it in my waters.

Pants Shaton

I preferred Hector Nicol's version.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Clap - 4 Times

Then Repeat.

No.

Commander Harris
has anyone got a link to the hearts song? don't have it, want to blast it out my windows

if you're a subscribed member, playlist 3 on the mp3 player link at the top of the forum has some Hearts tunes, including the Hearts Song.

A Boy Named Crow

That's Ricky Gervais singing isn't it?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm sure he played that Hammerfall tune before kick off today

And Rock the Casbah too

wheatfield to sheffield

I thought Scott Wilson did us proud today - when I got in he belted out Ashes by Embrace - rise up and leave all the ashes you made out of me - last season is gone - and Rock the Csabah - if we are going to have an anagram of the manager's name, that's as good as we can get, a bit of Shabba Ranks at half time, and Altogether Now by the Farm that I though fitted so neatly to Csaba's notes in the programme - 'let's be together!'

Archived