Got that Friday feeling?

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

Been sitting here after deciding not to go out tonight and I cant myself getting more and more excited about the match tomorow.

The old feeling I used to get before January this year.

Since then I used to dread going to the match, or if I couldnt make it I would dread listening to the game!

But tonight its back to the old friday feeling - Really excited about tomorow and dont know what to do with myself for the rest of the evening!

Cant wait!

Jam Tarts 1874
Been sitting here after deciding not to go out tonight and I cant myself getting more and more excited about the match tomorow.

Since then I used to dread going to the match, or if I couldnt make it I would dread listening to the game!

But tonight its back to the old friday feeling - Really excited about tomorow and dont know what to do with myself for the rest of the evening!

Cant wait!

Couldn't agree more. Even if the the result doesn't go our way, I have a feeling that the performance will indicate a move in the right direction, which is after all what really matters. Just like when Jeffries first arrived, no great results initially, but we all knew it was going somewhere.

Ray Winstone
have a woonk and go to sleep

I think I might go out for a pint just to calm myself down.

My name is Al and I’m a Hearts fan!

I have been all my life. Yes there have been times where Hearts have played a bigger part in my life than others (I didn‘t miss a single game from 95-04). Recently however women, work, family and finance have all be obstacles in my affection of the Jam Tarts but as I sit here, beer in hand, I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Women. work, family and money can all wait for my name is Al and I’m a Hearts fan and the fight back starts here!!!!!!!

(expecting abuse for a rather limp wrested post but sod it……. like you I’m genuinely excited)

http://scotsport.podbean.com

Jambof3tornado

I dont think Csaba will be the only one not able to sleep without waking up thinking about football!!!:dribble::dribble::dribble:

Cant wait!

Same here. First time for a quite a while that I've really felt excited about a match. Counting down the hours 'til the match.

john brownlee

Even when your my age 62, fridays from july are always the same sleepless nights even now I want to go to bed because the morning comes quicker but the problem is it doesn't.

I cant wait until I really start to get ready for around 12, but before that ,went to the shops to get the papers and rolls I've had the sss ,six cups of coffee and made my breakfast and the walk down the road to get the border bus.

The Old Tolbooth

I must admit, I'm pretty excited about tomorrows game too, which is a far cry from the second half of last season when I totally dreaded the game the following day and sunk into a fit of depression.

badly drawn boy

The eve of the first game of the season , time for optimism

May be a gradual progress but players , supporters if we all approach in a positve frame of mind , it has to be for the better

Lets get right behind the team

Starting with Mcghees mob , get into them

Mon the famous

jamboinheaven

im just looking forward to a few beers and that together feeling i have always had going to tynecastle

The eve of the first game of the season , time for optimism

May be a gradual progress but players , supporters if we all approach in a positve frame of mind , it has to be for the better

Lets get right behind the team

Starting with Mcghees mob , get into them

Mon the famous

Unfortunately there's no chance of that. The people that sit behind me spent the whole Hull game complaining about everything. One of them even said "if we start the Motherwell game with the same lineup then I'll walk out."

I'm hoping for the same lineup.

Archived