Vegas...and boxing

Mr Loverman

Mr Loverman

I booked up for Vegas back in Jan for 5 nights in Dec which I was well excited about and last week Hatton announced he was fighting on the 22nd which is my last night.......managed to get tickets yesterday and I'm well chuffed........can't wait!

Anyone else going?

I booked up for Vegas back in Jan for 5 nights in Dec which I was well excited about and last week Hatton announced he was fighting on the 22nd which is my last night.......managed to get tickets yesterday and I'm well chuffed........can't wait!

Anyone else going?

Will be heart breaking when he pulls out after an injury.

Mr Loverman
Will be heart breaking when he pulls out after an injury.

Would be a shame but I hadn't booked Vegas for the boxing it was just luck!

What's the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Superb. I went to Vegas 2 years ago and would loved to have seen a big fight. Went into the MGM to try to see in the arena, but it was all locked up. It is some size of a hotel. You will love it. Fight city.

Mr Loverman
Superb. I went to Vegas 2 years ago and would loved to have seen a big fight. Went into the MGM to try to see in the arena, but it was all locked up. It is some size of a hotel. You will love it. Fight city.

This will be my 5th time in Vegas....managed to see Golden Boy fight the first time I was in Vegas.......it's an amazing place.

Oops mean to say Nov in my first post!

Mr Loverman
I prefer Blackpool.

It's cheaper to stay in Vegas than Blackpool!

Pity about the travel costs!!

It's cheaper to stay in Vegas than Blackpool!

Pity about the travel costs!!

Aye but if your there for the Hatton fight both will be full of Manks wearing shellsuits;)

Should be a great trip though you lucky bassa:p

Mr Loverman
Aye but if your there for the Hatton fight both will be full of Manks wearing shellsuits;)

Should be a great trip though you lucky bassa:p

Yea that's the downside, but Vegas is big enough to hopefully not see too many of them :o)

The first few nights of the stay should be Manc free with a bit of luck.

Yea that's the downside, but Vegas is big enough to hopefully not see too many of them :o)

I've never done Vegas but we're hoping to do it in the next year or so. I've got a 5 year old and although I know there's lots to do for kids I'm not sure whether she's old enough yet. My wife's already got her well trained signing Viva Las Vegas, but her holiday will be ruined when she finds our Elvis is dead.

jamboinheaven
I've never done Vegas but we're hoping to do it in the next year or so. I've got a 5 year old and although I know there's lots to do for kids I'm not sure whether she's old enough yet. My wife's already got her well trained signing Viva Las Vegas, but her holiday will be ruined when she finds our Elvis is dead.

elvis aint dead , i heard him on the radio

This will be my 5th time in Vegas....managed to see Golden Boy fight the first time I was in Vegas.......it's an amazing place.

Oops mean to say Nov in my first post!

Wow. Managed to see Elton at Caesars Palace but the dream is to see a big Heavyweight fight there or The Garden in NYC.

Mr Loverman

Don't go with your kid, Vegas IMHO is moving away from that type of market, although in the current climate they would even welcome Hobos!

Don't go with your kid, Vegas IMHO is moving away from that type of market, although in the current climate they would even welcome Hobos!

Cheers mate.

Mr Loverman
Wow. Managed to see Elton at Caesars Palace but the dream is to see a big Heavyweight fight there or The Garden in NYC.

Yea the Hatton fight was initially rumoured to be at the Garden in NYC but I'm glad it's not!! ;)

Looks like I will just have to stay up all through the night till my flight in the morning!

I would imagine most Hatton fans will congregate downtown, so should be easy to avoid at the MGM end of the strip.

The Beatles show Love at The Mirage is worth seeing.

Mrs and I were in Vegas last month for 5 days. Amazing place, we stayed at the MGM Grand.

I would agree with Mr Loverman, its not really the place for kids, we have two girls (7 and 6) and left them with my dad and his wife in California when we went. There is funfairs in the hotels etc however the hotels wont let the kids on the gaming floor not even to watch you play the machines.

Mr Loverman
I would imagine most Hatton fans will congregate downtown, so should be easy to avoid at the MGM end of the strip.

The Beatles show Love at The Mirage is worth seeing.

I wanted to go to Love when I was there last year but it was sold out.

Archived