Referee for tomorrow

Deevers

Ian Brines for tomorrows match - obviously the SFA have decided to ensure that we start off the season with as poor an official as possible for our match.

No doubt he'll be dishing out the cards like confetti - as usual.

I don't have that much of an issue with Brines when we are playing at home and against a lesser side. IMO he is a homer (in the football locale sense) and is swayed by bigger clubs. Against the Glasgow two I would be worried.

Most of the refs in Scotland are incompetent, McDonald is a cheat 100% of the time.

Dirk Diggler

Sweet Jesus Christ.

Sure I read in the paper earlier in the week it was some other nonentity?

I don't have that much of an issue with Brines when we are playing at home and against a lesser side. IMO he is a homer (in the football locale sense) and is swayed by bigger clubs. Against the Glasgow two I would be worried.

Most of the refs in Scotland are incompetent, McDonald is a cheat 100% of the time.

I've never forgiven Brines for the Takis Fyssas sending off against Celtic.

I don't rate him as an official and have always had the feeling that he has "issues" with Hearts.

i still remember we never won a single game under him in the 05/06 season

although we did beat motherwell away 1-0 when he was in charge the next season

the only game i remember him being ok was against rangers, i should probabably start backing celtic when he's in refereeing them

zicoinexile

If Michael Stewart starts, then he is a strong contender for a red card with this twonk in charge (unfortunately),,,,:sad:

I find it very alarming that I. Brines is in the police :eek:

I'm not sure if he's actually in uniform or not but whatever he does his man management skills are quite shocking

I don't rate him as an official and have always had the feeling that he has "issues" with Hearts.

Don't they all?

I think it goes all the way back to when arch knobhead Davie Syme got locked in his dressing room after one of his standard shocking performances at Tynie.

Of course, Vlad's 'outbursts' haven't helped matters - after all, the truth hurts.

Jambof3tornado

I dont hate many people,I dont even hate Neil Lennon,but Ian Frekin Brines is a man I HATE with a passion!!!

I am glad I sit 4 rows from the front so I can let him know how much I like him.;)

I've never forgiven Brines for the Takis Fyssas sending off against Celtic.

As I stated, I feel Brines is swayed by bigger clubs and was merely giving the bigger club a helpful hand. I am not overly concerned he will do that tomorrow, he will save it for teams that face the Glasgow two.

The guy is a ****ing monkey, led by monkeys and he is a 100% cheat, just as that ******* McDonald is.

Archived