New player in talks

superhearts51

superhearts51

Alan mclaren is on talk 107 now. He says we are in talks with a player tonight but did not reveal who. Does anyone know who it is? Hopefully a striker.

maroonlegions
Alan mclaren is on talk 107 now. He says we are in talks with a player tonight but did not reveal who. Does anyone know who it is? Hopefully a striker.

is that the same Alan who used to play for us, not heard any thing about this player though.:rolleyes:

Ibrahim Tall

Whats the point in saying you know who it is but refusing to say who, other than trying to feel "important". Probably Tullberg though, can't see it being anyone else without atleast a rumour getting out. I'm sure someone will suggest Riordan before long though...

Whats the point in saying you know who it is but refusing to say who, other than trying to feel "important". Probably Tullberg though, can't see it being anyone else without atleast a rumour getting out. I'm sure someone will suggest Riordan before long though...

The point - it stimulates people to get excited and write on Kickback, What's the point in anything?

superhearts51
is that the same Alan who used to play for us, not heard any thing about this player though.:rolleyes:

Yes, He is on live now with that tw*t tom miller. Hopefully we have a forward for tomorrow though.

Ibrahim Tall
The point - it stimulates people to get excited and write on Kickback, What's the point in anything?

And actually just giving the players name wouldn't "excite" people or get them to write on kickback?

winston churchill
Yes, He is on live now with that tw*t tom miller. Hopefully we have a forward for tomorrow though.

i turned over to radio jockland ,as soon as i heard that wee weegie rangers sook & jerry ra sellik fan hart.

edinburgh football show my erse:mad:

Greedy_Jambo

I know for a fact!!!! that i don't know anything about a new signing.

I'm not getting my hopes up either. It probably is that tullberg guy who has played 15 minutes in a hearts shirt and that nobody has heard of and has a crap goal scoring record and yeah.. gets injured pretty quickly.

The glass is half empty here folks! but theres plenty more beer in the fridge :)

Archived