lee wallace added to squad

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

looks like he is fit again and is in contention for a start tomorrow, wonder were he will play, good news though.:)

maroonlegions

well i see everybody is really excited about Wallace getting fit and in the squad again eh.:rolleyes:

It was in the papers days ago. There has been two threads about who plays, and there is a whole thread about who should play left back.

He started training with the team the other day there, I am pleased that you noticed, have a badge.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
It was in the papers days ago. There has been two threads about who plays, and there is a whole thread about who should play left back.

He started training with the team the other day there, I am pleased that you noticed, have a badge.:rolleyes:

the badge is not required as i feel it is not deserving and should go to all the other JKBrs who contributed to the two threads about who plays and a whole thread about who should play left back.I do sincerely apologize on the carbon footprint , waste of time and space , showing an interest and keenly showing concern for the starting 11 for the game against murderwell , i am however much pleased that you took the time to respond and noticed my concerns and keenness on one of our players at this famous club.;)

the badge is not required as i feel it is not deserving and should go to all the other JKBrs who contributed to the two threads about who plays and a whole thread about who should play left back.I do sincerely apologize on the carbon footprint , waste of time and space , showing an interest and keenly showing concern for the starting 11 for the game against murderwell , i am however much pleased that you took the time to respond and noticed my concerns and keenness on one of our players at this famous club.;)

You are welcome. :)

Now run along and get recycling.

Archived