More from Csaba on tomorrows game...

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

from the official site

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1361499,00.html

I particularly liked:

"I want successful games, and if we make tomorrow a wonderful game and lose 2-0 then we don't have the points," he said at today's pre-match news conference. "Every point gives you confidence.

"At the moment my emotion is there to go out tomorrow on the field to see Tynecastle full and see supporters after the game happy. The supporters don't want to see a wonderful game - they want to see a successful game."

:)

Thig Ar Latha
from the official site

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1361499,00.html

I particularly liked:

"I want successful games, and if we make tomorrow a wonderful game and lose 2-0 then we don't have the points," he said at today's pre-match news conference. "Every point gives you confidence.

"At the moment my emotion is there to go out tomorrow on the field to see Tynecastle full and see supporters after the game happy. The supporters don't want to see a wonderful game - they want to see a successful game."

If a Hibs Manager said that he would be sacked straight away.

Hibs Motto is: Flair before sucess :confused: :107years::107years::107years:

Cut The Crap
from the official site

I particularly liked:

Similar philosophy to Levein, it seems. Which is no bad thing.

Commander Harris
Similar philosophy to Levein, it seems. Which is no bad thing.

similar philosophy to any right thinking football manager, results is what it's about.

It doesn't necessarily mean we won't play good stuff, from what I've seen we want to play it on the deck etc, it just means we've got our priorities right.

Cut The Crap
similar philosophy to any right thinking football manager, results is what it's about.

It doesn't necessarily mean we won't play good stuff, from what I've seen we want to play it on the deck etc, it just means we've got our priorities right.

You've obviously seen more than me.

But I'm ever hopeful!

Auld Reekin'
If a Hibs Manager said that he would be sacked straight away.

Hibs Motto is: Flair before sucess :confused: :107years::107years::107years:

Should that not be "flare B4 sucess"???!!! ;)

:107years::107years::107years:

Archived