Thomas Flogel

bighusref

Does anybody know what his current employment situation is? Is he a football agent per chance?

I just walked past Browns and saw him drinking/dining there. I wondered if it was purely a social visit or in some work capacity.

[prepares for a leap that Jonathan Edwards would be proud of]

We were linked with an Austrian striker weren't we? Laszlo suggested that he was after a striker but also suggested that he would not be in place before the Motherwell game. Could Flogel be over here trying to work a deal for a client? Or helping the club convince a prospective signing how good Edinburgh is?

Could be here for the half time guest on saturday?

Very possibly Monty.

In all probability it will be innocuous, I just wondered if there was something in it.:)

jamboinglasgow

heres a thought, maybe Hearts are thinking of bringing Flogel in as a new coach. Think he could teach players alot.

Very possibly Monty.

In all probability it will be innocuous, I just wondered if there was something in it.:)

They may well be but like below most likely it would be a coaching role at the club.

heres a thought, maybe Hearts are thinking of bringing Flogel in as a new coach. Think he could teach players alot.

That would be brilliant, bring in Robbo aswell then we have a solid coaching team!

Cambo_Jambo

While these things are possible, I think it is probably more likely that as a former resident of Edinburgh, he is visiting with old friends. Edinburgh is a really nice city and lots of ex-players state they would come back again.

jamboinglasgow
They may well be but like below most likely it would be a coaching role at the club.

That would be brilliant, bring in Robbo aswell then we have a solid coaching team!

have robbo as a striker coach, Flogel as a technical/skill coach. Need a defensive and midfield coach and we're sorted.

He gave up the game maybe a couple of years ago I think, chronic shoulder injury or summat like that ?

Having said that he looked fit as a fiddle during Robbie's testy and simply oozed class :)

Think he's the DOF at either Rapid or Austria Vienna now ?

I checked him out right after Robbie's game cos I thought at the time he looked good enough to give us at least a season :dribble:

Malcolm Tucker

Whatever happened to that young Austrian that was at Rangers, thought we had signed him?

Michesctlager? (sp?)

Flogel is a great professional and was tremendous for us. I hope he is the half time guest tomorrow.

I am heading up town shortly and will be in the George Street area. I shall keep my eyes peeled for the Great Man. I am sure he'd love to meet and chew the fat with Therapist. :)

He was outside the Post Office on Frederick Street at lunchtime. Dressed in more black than Johnny Cash...

He has brought over an Austrian player for a spell at Falkirk. He is going to the game tomorrow,will be in the W Bauld.

have robbo as a striker coach, Flogel as a technical/skill coach. Need a defensive and midfield coach and we're sorted.

Pressley??

Flogel is a great professional and was tremendous for us. I hope he is the half time guest tomorrow.

I am heading up town shortly and will be in the George Street area. I shall keep my eyes peeled for the Great Man. I am sure he'd love to meet and chew the fat with Therapist. :)

That's one way to stop him coming back!

Was he with a rather rotund balding chap ?

Thomas Flogel looks as fit (in a healthy sense) as he did when he left Hearts. He also had a good head of hair. ;)

The guy he was with, I didn't notice tbh, I was too busy trying to be sure it was Flogel.

Does anybody know what his current employment situation is? Is he a football agent per chance?

I just walked past Browns and saw him drinking/dining there. I wondered if it was purely a social visit or in some work capacity.

[prepares for a leap that Jonathan Edwards would be proud of]

We were linked with an Austrian striker weren't we? Laszlo suggested that he was after a striker but also suggested that he would not be in place before the Motherwell game. Could Flogel be over here trying to work a deal for a client? Or helping the club convince a prospective signing how good Edinburgh is?

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/administration/playersagents/association=aut.html

Thomas Fl?gel (born 7 June 1971 in Vienna) is an Austrian former international football player, who is currently the sporting director of Austrian Regionalliga side Vienna FC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Fl%C3%B6gel

he's probibly over to ask lou to stop stalking him, she obsessed

He is no doubt over to try and whisk me of to a love shack in the Austrian Alps;)

He was outside the Post Office on Frederick Street at lunchtime. Dressed in more black than Johnny Cash...

For ******** sake I only work 5 minutes from there and I missed him :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

He was in Tigerlilly last night - and i have the pic to prove it. Had a long chat with the great man and it's very clear he loves Heart of Midlothian .

What a start to the season. :)

PS He was dressed in black. ;)

He was in Tigerlilly last night - and i have the pic to prove it. Had a long chat with the great man and it's very clear he loves Heart of Midlothian .

What a start to the season. :)

PS He was dressed in black. ;)

I loved Tam Flogel.

But not as much as the true King - Elvis. :P

Archived