naeclue

Where will we finish?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• 1st to 3rd
    • 4th to 6th
    • 7th to 9th
    • 10th to 12th

Thought it might be interesting to gauge our legendary optimism. Will try to remember to repeat this every few months.

Anyhow, where will we finish?

voted 1-3, but I don't think there is any chance we'll finish 1st or 2nd. I would reckon 3rd or 4th would be more like it (I hope).

Greedy_Jambo

No idea. You would of been better asking after we'd actually played an spl game!

The Comedian

I'd say 4th, we haven't Improved out squad enough to finish higher. I'd be happy with a settled and much Improved season.

I never voted as it depends on what players we bring in - if any. If the squad stays as it is i'd say somewhere between 7th and 10th. We simply wont score enough goals. But one or two good strikers who can put the ball in the net, and a 3rd or 4th place finish would be possible.

We_are_the_Hearts

3rd.

Obua and Kingston are far better than any other team can offer. A fit Nade and Tullberg will make a huge difference as well.

3rd.

Obua and Kingston are far better than any other team can offer. A fit Nade and Tullberg will make a huge difference as well.

Have you seen Tullberg and Obua play?

We were 12 points from 3rd last season..... I think 3rd is ours.....12 points over the piece is nothing.....I have faith!:dribble:

Just looking at top 6 but hopefully will get higher so anything better will be seen as a bonus.Looks like a lot of youngsters will be blooded this season so don't expect to much to soon.

Captain Canada

I can't say I've read much legendary optimism on this board these past few seasons! There's no option for finishing 13th!

No idea. You would of been better asking after we'd actually played an spl game!

Was curious to see how we are feeling ahead of time. Will ask again in a couple of months or after the first 11 SPL games and see how opinions were right/have changed!

stevie HMFC

I believe guys like kingston (when he can be bothered), eggert, driver and possibly Berra are still of a better standard than what any other team outside the old firm can offer. However, we are still lacking some serious fire power up front at the moment so IMO it all comes down to whether we sign a good enough striker.

Hopefully Tullberg signs and has quality, but his record would suggest he is more of a janny type player. He may work well with Glen in a little and large type partnership.

I'm still confident with 1 or 2 additions we can finish 3rd!

4th behind

celtic

rangers

dundee utd

JT's

Aberdeen

Falkirk

st midden

kilmarnock

hamilton

any other team

If Csaba walks the walk as well as he talks the talk and he is allowed to play the team he wants without interference from VR then I think we are good for 3rd/4th. If he is leaned on to play the usual suspects and succumbs then I fear it's bottom 6 again.

Greedy_Jambo
Was curious to see how we are feeling ahead of time. Will ask again in a couple of months or after the first 11 SPL games and see how opinions were right/have changed!

ok, i shall place my vote going from what i seen at the hull game.

4th to 6th place. 3rd if we get a couple of decent goal scorers and the manager doesn't get sacked.

3rd - closer to the Old Firm than the rest are to us imo

We need a striker, but the rest of our team is better than anyone outside the OF has, and I think Csaba will get the best out of Kingston etc

With the squad we have, 5th or 6th. If we get a fewf good quality new signings, maybe 4th. If Vlad doesn't let Shabba do his job, god help us.

jambosean75

2nd

wattie smiths oap squad are about to implode!

champions league here we come.:eek:

ok , maybe a wee bit over excited waiting for the season to start.;)

Archived