Matchday magazine

Samster

I definately didn't order it this year but still got one today through the post. :confused:

Anyone else the same?

heartsfc_fan

One of my mates got 2 (YES TWO!) Programmes sent to him every home game...free of charge...I ticket office making a hash of things

portobellojambo1
I definately didn't order it this year but still got one today through the post. :confused:

Anyone else the same?

I am the same Samster, I am sure when I ordered my ST online I clicked the box indicating they no longer had to send me the match magazine (I rarely, if ever, get around to actually reading the content), but it arrived this morning.

Seymour M Hersh
I am the same Samster, I am sure when I ordered my ST online I clicked the box indicating they no longer had to send me the match magazine (I rarely, if ever, get around to actually reading the content), but it arrived this morning.

What's it like this season?

portobellojambo1

Sorry for delay in coming back, had to nip upstairs and have a look at one of last seasons (as I say I rarely if ever open them, they just lie in a big pile on a storage rack, many still in the envelopes they arrive in).

The layout, format, content, call it what you will, looks relatively similar to last seasons (don't know if that is good or bad, I am really not sure what people look for in a programme/matchday magazine) and price wise it has stayed the same (?3.00), which is a bonus for those who do purchase them..

jamboinglasgow

I thought it was quite enjoyable. in this one they have an interview with Jason Thomson, the usual news page, motherwell page, they have ruben's XI which is interesting, they have Karpidias telling about where he is from (the area of greece rather than greece itself) plus an interesting interview with Tam Cowen (dont know if they will have an interview with a famous supporter of the away team every issue.)

seems better than last year.

brellierlegend
I thought it was quite enjoyable. in this one they have an interview with Jason Thomson, the usual news page, motherwell page, they have ruben's XI which is interesting, they have Karpidias telling about where he is from (the area of greece rather than greece itself) plus an interesting interview with Tam Cowen (dont know if they will have an interview with a famous supporter of the away team every issue.)

Out of interest what is Rubens eleven?

jamboinglasgow

Casillas

CAFU, Beckenbauer, Lothar Matthaus, Paolo Maldini

C. Ronaldo, Redondo, Zidane, Stoichkov

Van Basten, Roberto Baggio

manager: Arsene Wenger

Did he pick himself?

And was it a Hearts XI or the best eleven he's played with?

Edit - clearly not

jamboinglasgow
Did he pick himself?

And was it a Hearts XI or the best eleven he's played with?

Edit - clearly not

opps should of put in the orignal thing it is his dream XI

brellierlegend
Casillas

Good eleven. I initially though you meant his Hearts eleven.

Anyone else the same?

Last year I got a form asking me if I wanted to do it again, which I filled out and sent off. This year I didn't get one so thought maybe it was on direct debit or something. Clearly not.

Don't know if I can be bothered renewing it.

JamboBannon10
Casillas

That the team for saturday then? ;)

londonjambo

Nothing else, no ??

:sad::sad::sad:

;)

GC

Do The Dance

What about the squad list on the back!? We only have about 20 named players. Motherwell have over 10 more than us!

Archived