hughesie27

suicidalpostie

sure they are sold out

but you could always go

up on the night sure someone

would have a few extras ;)

Ray Winstone
Anywhere that you can still buy them?

You have to buy them like a year in advance through the ticket office.

Or as someone else has suggested go up on the night and see if anyone is looking to part with some.

Cheers. I knew you had to get them well in advance but nto sure if there were places sellign limited ones for on the day shows.

Not for m anyway so not too bothered. Been there done that. Crap.

Patriotic nonsense IMO.

Patriotic in the sense that it has people from all over the world showing of there own little dance and music?

Ray Winstone
Patriotic in the sense that it has people from all over the world showing of there own little dance and music?

Thats what I was thinking.

The tattoo is about showcasing different talents from different cultures around the world!

Quite an idiotic comment from Eckauskas.

Patriotic nonsense IMO.

I have been several times and found it brilliant every time,being scottish is something to celebrate you know eck.:mad:

Was there last night for the first time. I loved it. Took my old man who has always wanted, but never managed to go, and the whole evening was priceless. Even had a spare ticket (Last Minute) Decided to have two seats for me, hence username.

You get them online from December. Well worth it for anyone who hasn't been.

I used to work in the box office a few years ago - if you really want tickets they leave aside about 200 tickets (North and South stands) to sell on the day of each show. They claim they are resale tickets but they are just kept aside incase of **** ups. Most tourists know about it and there's usually quite a big queue each morning. You need to get there early though as they sell out in about half an hour.

Later in the day you occasionally get the odd ticket floating about at the TO too.

It's on Market Street by the way.

did any of you know that one of our resident kickbackers is performing in this

;)

Archived