Lithuanian news report on der hun.....

monkfish1979

monkfish1979

Given my track record for being at the cutting edge of what's going on, this has probably been posted already, but I couldn't find it on here (yes, I did use the search feature)....

I wonder how these alleged humans are feeling now. Check out the guy in the middle when they're waddling down the road. Quality, quality stuff. Arrogant tubes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecwF5m-ayB8

What a shower of idiots at the end.

The only one that spoke any sense at all was the guy in the baseball cap.

monkfish1979

Wonder how the translator dealt with "peeee-pul". Luckily, I don't think it's humanly possible to maintain that level of obesity for more than a couple of years.

jamboinglasgow

can immagration at Glasgow airport stop these idiots coming back into the country, it is so much nicer without them.

We can but hope they had all pre-paid for their flights to Denmark under a 'no refunds' deal.

Bunch of inbreds.

Hugely embarrassing advert for Scotland. The Scottish education system was widely admired. What has happened?

The cannae evin shpeak rite.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Think Mr "Kinder Surprise" at 23 seconds paid for two seats on the plane?

I think if I'd been in Lith that night I'd have affected an Brummie accent to diassociate myself from these sorry fuds

Dr. Bapswent

Was the report entitled..

'Have a look at some typical Rangers fans'

Because all I saw in the footage was some overweight ignorant ********* bigots.

alwaysthereinspirit

What was that catchy wee diddy they were singing sitting at the breakfast bar?

Are these the same fans "not" associated with Rankgers who travelled down to Manchester?

monkfish1979
Are these the same fans "not" associated with Rankgers who travelled down to Manchester?

Nah. The only way you'd get most of those guys to actually throw a punch would be to form a blockade around the happy hun burger van. Then they'd bring the pain. Most of the Manchester huns were running.

Is it just me that sees the intense irony in jabba sized rantic fans seeming to have only athletic gear in their wardrobes?

Archived