Brett Favre to the Jets

Nucky Thompson

Ibrahim Tall

Not suprised, couldn't see them dropping Rodgers after he'd waited for Favre to actually retire in the first place and Favre was never going to settle for playing 2nd string to him. The pressure on Rodgers and the Packers in general would have been rediculous aswell if Favre wasn't playing.

Good signing for the Jets though, Pennington was gash.

Not suprised, couldn't see them dropping Rodgers after he'd waited for Favre to actually retire in the first place and Favre was never going to settle for playing 2nd string to him. The pressure on Rodgers and the Packers in general would have been rediculous aswell if Favre wasn't playing.

Good signing for the Jets though, Pennington was gash.

The pressure will still be on Rodgers and everyone else in Green Bay if he struggles in the first couple of games. Even more if Favre starts pinging passes about at the same time.

Darth Ewing

I think this is a good move for him. Thankfully this saga is over. I was one that said he has another couple of years left in him when he retired but now I wish he had stayed retired after all this. I think the pressure the most is on the GM Ted Thompson as he will know as the man who traded Brett Favre.

alwaysthereinspirit

Perfect fit for Favre. New York City should just about to be able to handle his huge ego.(I know I know they actually play in New Jersey)

The Packers based their whole draft on him being gone and Rogers being the starter. They were left with no allternative.

Goose Baxter

I just seen thins on sky sports news, i dont follow the american football so could someone explain what all the fuss is about, it looked a big thing so i thought it must have been bad.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He should have opted for retirement. Belichick and the Pats will have a lot of fun sacking him left, right and centre!

Archived