sammeul kaffour ghana international

cheeseypleasey

Guest jambomickey
he on a free and says teams from britian are asking after him (offers)

britain? could be scotland, england, ireland or wales

$ilvery_Moon

I seriously doubt it. His wages would be way out our league. Bayern, Roma, Ajax, Hearts? ;) It would be nice.

Ibrahim Tall

He said teams in England, Newcastle and Stoke were rumoured to be two of them.

Not a chance we're one of them imo.

Is he not about to get his pension, he might come to scotland to get the free bus pass, great player in his day but are his best not behind him

BobbyJenkins
Is he not about to get his pension, he might come to scotland to get the free bus pass, great player in his day but are his best not behind him

I think hes only 31?!

Charlie-Brown

I think Glen, Templeton & R.Wallace have more chance of playing for Hearts this season.........

I think Glen, Templeton & R.Wallace have more chance of playing for Hearts this season.........

Thats actually quite likely.

When he played for Livorno against Rangers he looked gash. Think he's put on the beef. Could be Nade's twin brother!

loveofthegame

Is this a joke?!

You've put 2 and 2 together and come up with 98,743...

British clubs are after him so you immediately suggest it could be us- think before you post!!!!

He's just been released by Roma and previously played for Bayern Munich for 12 years. Do you really think his next club is likely to be Hearts?! I'm pretty sure Utd (thats Man not Dundee...) were linked with him a few years back. He'll be heading to mid Premiership club if anyone in Britain.

ronnie_fife
Is this a joke?!

British clubs are after him so you immediately suggest it could be us- think before you post!!!!

He's just been released by Roma and previously played for Bayern Munich for 12 years. Do you really think his next club is likely to be Hearts?! I'm pretty sure Utd (thats Man not Dundee...) were linked with him a few years back. He'll be heading to mid Premiership club if anyone in Britain.

Mods: We'd be as well closing the threat after that reaction.

Is this a joke?!

He has failed to cut it at Ajax and Sunderland. Looks to me like he is burnt out.

dont know about signing a 32 yr old ....but saying that look at rankgers :P

He's a bit young for them yet;)

Archived