I got a new job!

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Not one I really want to do and the moneys pash, but hey ho, a jobs a job!Anyway, I think she agreed with somebody on here that if I had a job by Thursday then I could get a ST! Shes now going back on that and stashed the card, any ideas where it could be?

:confused:

Miller Jambo 60
Not one I really want to do and the moneys pash, but hey ho, a jobs a job!Anyway, I think she agreed with somebody on here that if I had a job by Thursday then I could get a ST! Shes now going back on that and stashed the card, any ideas where it could be?

Well done mate,what are you doing.

Find that card and get your tic :)

We're is your new Job? What is it you do, I read somewhere you were being made redundant on Friday, Same with my Father-in-law (He's a brickie), he now starts another Job,as a brickie in a week!!

as for the ticket, if she posted you could get one when you had a Job, Print it out, if still no card....Ross Harper is the answer, Best divorce lawyer going... or Just kick her in the Soad!! ;)

What is the job?

Nice one. The card will be somewhere easily accessible but obscure.

Doctor FinnBarr
What is the job?

Nice one. The card will be somewhere easily accessible but obscure.

Jobs just general factory work in a whisky bond but it gives me a wage whilst looking for something better!

And I think the card might be in her purse but that ain't accessible!:mad:

The card is in her 'Cary Grant's' now what are your chances of getting in there ???:dribble:

The Old Tolbooth
What a decidedly Hoboesque thread.

Who wears the troosers in yer hoose anyway ?

:D

Nikki does!! :D

Well done on getting a job mate, least it keeps you in beer for the time being, even if your not allowed to come to the footy anymore ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
What a decidedly Hoboesque thread.

Who wears the troosers in yer hoose anyway ?

:D

She does but I get to wear her sussies!

;)

The Old Tolbooth

;)

FFS! Anyone want my tea? I've just went right off it! :boak:

Doctor FinnBarr
The card is in her 'Cary Grant's' now what are your chances of getting in there ???:dribble:

You mean.....her snickers? No chance of me getting there!

:dribble:

chester copperpot

;)

Have you got internet banking, just log in and grab her card details from there.

Actually naw, dont do that, as you need the pin number and card code from the back of the card. No doubt she'll keep it with her at all times. Just raid her handbag when she's in the shower or summat.

Whats the job BJ?

chester copperpot

You off yer tea, aye that'll be right.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'd take it but the pub beckons!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
Have you got internet banking, just log in and grab her card details from there.

Actually naw, dont do that, as you need the pin number and card code from the back of the card. No doubt she'll keep it with her at all times. Just raid her handbag when she's in the shower or summat.

Whats the job BJ?[/QUOTE]

See post 6.

chester copperpot
Jobs just general factory work in a whisky bond but it gives me a wage whilst looking for something better!

FFS I take it none of the guys who hired you read KB. ;)

chester copperpot
:rofl:

Im here all week, is linda talking to me after the EF thread about the housework, take it she's not. :P

The Old Tolbooth
Im here all week, is linda talking to me after the EF thread about the housework, take it she's not. :P

Mate, she's single handedly going to make sure that you and Eddie go for the snip whether you both like it or not!

the make up bag, its always the make up bag!!

haha so true.

Everything is hidden their.... size allowing of course.

Everybody loves Baz
Mate, she's single handedly going to make sure that you and Eddie go for the snip whether you both like it or not!

Hope Linda really sets aboot the two o' them :o

Oh dear, and we worried about BJ's drinking before:eek:

That would be like giving me a job in a Brewery.

Well done on getting the job mate. Remember to pace yourself.

Edit: Oops never saw your post CC

Doctor FinnBarr
Oh dear, and we worried about BJ's drinking before:eek:

That would be like giving me a job in a Brewery.

Well done on getting the job mate. Remember to pace yourself.

Edit: Oops never saw your post CC

Don't even like whisky! But the big blurb on their sign outside mentions Pernod, Ricard, I could be tempted!:)

The Old Tolbooth
Don't even like whisky! But the big blurb on their sign outside mentions Pernod, Ricard, I could be tempted!:)

Mate, if it said paint stripper, you'd be tempted! ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Well done mate, its a shame more people in this country dont share your attitude.

By taking a job (as you say its not ideal) you get work, money and a nice warm inner glow as your still in there doing something. your also not taking money from the state. so well done, and good luck with the continued job hunting, perhaps the ideal one is just round the corner.

Well done mate, its a shame more people in this country dont share your attitude.

By taking a job (as you say its not ideal) you get work, money and a nice warm inner glow as your still in there doing something. your also not taking money from the state. so well done, and good luck with the continued job hunting, perhaps the ideal one is just round the corner.

Meet you on thrusday to pick up our Giros', Suss, Aye?

:P

Doctor FinnBarr

The nice warm inner glow will come tonight I'm sure!

:)

Archived