SFA upset by gers Euro exit!!!

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate
That man needs to see a good hairdresser. Urgently.

I think a brain surgeon would be more appropriate!

Or rather Gordon is!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3944398,00.html

Smith said "It's a blow to our reputation." Is the guy having a laugh or what!!! So he'd rather thousands of chav neds ran riot through European streets giving the rest of Scotland at bad name?!? :confused:

These players were in no way associated with rangers football club.

;)

Pretty strange, as I have heard people saying he leans towards the green side of Glasgow. You think he would be chuffed Rangers are out.

Commander Harris
Pretty strange, as I have heard people saying he leans towards the green side of Glasgow. You think he would be chuffed Rangers are out.

Gordon Smith?

He was previously involved with the Rangers Supporters Trust.

He'll be absolutely gutted his team are out. :)

1004874733a2972389698b9sa1.jpg

My take on this is that, regardless of the TRUE state of the game, the SFA like to present it as being resurgent under their stewardship :wacko: ..........therefore it's pats on the back and G 'n'Ts all round :P

That was made possible last year with Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen all involved beyond Xmas...............and with no mention of the U19s ( perhaps the true barometer of our games health ) being utter sh*te out in Canada :sad:

It wont be so now with the Gers getting papped and maybe some inquisitive journo might ask just how are we doing in real terms :rolleyes:

Everything that is wrong about Scottish football is practically summed up in that one person

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

They do not even try and hide the fact that they are running things.

Hagar the Horrible

That comedian from the Tonighly show on Ch4 last night thanked the Rangers fans for washing the streets of Manchester clean with their own ****s, Yes walter Rangers make Scotland proud.

I think a brain surgeon would be more appropriate!

Aparently his noggen is okay. His doctor gave his brain a good squeeze when Smith was having his prostrate checked.

:P

Or rather Gordon is!

Smith said "It's a blow to our reputation." Is the guy having a laugh or what!!! So he'd rather thousands of chav neds ran riot through European streets giving the rest of Scotland at bad name?!? :confused:

The reputation of Rangers fans, and unfortunately by extension Scottish fans, did take a dent in Manchester. But I agree with Smith on this one, there has been a blow to the growing reputation of Scotland as a home for good quality, or at least reasonably successful, football, thanks to Rangers' defeat. Perhaps the GFA's OF-centric, closeted, inward-looking, nepotistic approach to the game in this country is finally being shown for what it is - something that in the long-term will stifle good football in this country and result in us never being able to give the bigger boys in Europe a run for their money.

Everything that is wrong about Scottish football is practically summed up in that one person

Yep, run by the Old Firm, for the Old Firm.

May I recommend a certain Mr Todd of Fleet Street?

A bit late for that leginten.He responded to the understanding people at http://www.turveys.com quite a few years ago.Hadn't you noticed the front bit never alters?

As an aside, it was also part of the reason he got the SFA job - he offered something no other candidate could - somewhere they could sweep all their dirt.:rofl:

Seymour M Hersh

Exactly!! And going by the photo in another post he is definitely not bum fit!!;)

Drylaw Hearts
Or rather Gordon is!

As CEO of our FA I'd fully expect him to be upset that Rangers didn't make it.

Do you think he should be happy ?

Or should he have no opinion on it ?

What was his opinion when rangers fans were trashing Manchester ?

What was his opinion of non Hearts players diving last season ?

What was his opinion on referees decisions against Dundee Utd v rangers ?

:rolleyes:

Say What Again

He's hurting.

Magic! :):):):):):)

Gordon Smith?

He was previously involved with the Rangers Supporters Trust.

1004874733a2972389698b9sa1.jpg

Wonder who's playing the banjo for the duel ? ... David Murray ?

Rudolf's Mate

Agreed he should be upset by their exit however they really do only have themselves to blame. If anything he's actually having a pop at Rankgers by highlighting what a knock on effect this will have. Personally I'd rather they were in it simply because they would have more games to play, which could benefit us!

Posted the thread as a matter of interest however I rightly made the comment that these neds won't drag the rest of Scotland through the mire with them!

Drylaw Hearts
What was his opinion when rangers fans were trashing Manchester ?

What was his opinion of non Hearts players diving last season ?

What was his opinion on referees decisions against Dundee Utd v rangers ?

:rolleyes:

I don't know.

He was asked a question and answered it.

What did you want him to do ?

Archived