Ticket applications for away games

HMFC#1

Says on the hearts website that in order to claim loyalty points for away games you need to apply for tickets in advance, but it doesnt give any details on how to apply, only gives the date for the public sale.

Hearts Heritage

Supporters Clubs can apply up to 18 days before.

Individual members up to 15 days.

Then public sale after that.

Bugsy Siegel
Do you just get the application forms from the tickets office like last season?

I don't think so mate I went down to the ticket office when they announced the Rangers ticket details and I asked about application forms and the ticket office didn't seem to know anything about it. They said to come back on the Friday when they went on sale, I did this and they added my loyalty points on my account no problem.

Guest jambomickey
I don't think so mate I went down to the ticket office when they announced the Rangers ticket details and I asked about application forms and the ticket office didn't seem to know anything about it. They said to come back on the Friday when they went on sale, I did this and they added my loyalty points on my account no problem.

that's the same as me mate! i went into ticket office on friday and just bought 2 tickets and they took my season ticket number and added my loyalty points

Archived