Scott Booth reviews the season.....

Clerry Jambo

Noel Hunt a 'nasty little nuisance'?

Surely that's just a polite way of saying he's a wee cu...

Clerry Jambo
He's quite nice to Hearts. :eek:

I'm away to lie doon! :sad:

He was pleasant other than the normal "team interference" reference, but I suppose it cannot be denied, can it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan

That's pretty fair I think. I reckon however that we will have enough to finish ahead of Motherwell and get the last UEFA spot.

St Mirren 7th??? AYE RIGHT!!

Boab Mugabe

Booth is a *****ing idiot. Rolls out the clich? quotes e.g. "Hibs are trying to get into their passing game", "Physical Hearts side" no matter how a game is panning out and the Celtic love-ins he has with Crocker for every game they're on the telly are nauseating. :mad:

Dagger Is Back

If Hibs fans are to continue to be treated to some of the best football etc. etc.

What a lot of Jarko Wiss. Another moderately successful football player who talks out of his arse.

Seymour M Hersh

Don't give a toss what that j*bby j@bber has to say about football. Most on here have forgotten more about the game than he'll ever know.

I firmly believe that Motherwell will suffer from 2nd season syndrome and will just squeeze into the top six. However Dundee Utd will make top 4 as Levein has done it before and knows how to make it happen 2 years in a row.

hearts_crazy

Their 'resident expert' Scott Booth:dribble: that makes me :) Resident cliche quoter maybe.

I've yet to witness a game where he is proved right about something. The guy has no clue, i'd say that the opposite of what he says will be nearer the truth.

Archived