Photos from Hull game

BRY

slashishere

Not being funny but i was away until Tuesday and couldnt get to the game.

Dosent look like too many turned up, what size was the crowd?

some really good photos there bry. your camera must be ace.

It's actually my wife's new camera - a Canon EOS D450

She got it last month while we were on holiday, and got a zoom lens with it as well.

Hence I was able to get pretty detailed shots of the opposite side of the pitch from where we were (Wheatfield)...

It's actually my wife's new camera - a Canon EOS D450

She got it last month while we were on holiday, and got a zoom lens with it as well.

Hence I was able to get pretty detailed shots of the opposite side of the pitch from where we were (Wheatfield)...

My wife has also recently gotten a new camera. i gave her money for her birthday and she expressed a desire to buy a new camera. I know someone who is a rep for a company that sells cameras and had a word with him and he gave me all the facts and recommended a certain camera. Took this info home and was told it was ok she had decided on a camera. Now this guy never puts himself out too much but did a bit of work on it and got me a really good price therefore after he constantly asked me what was happening I had to reveal that she had bought one elsewhere and that the key function and factor for her buying this particular camera was.......wait for it

IT WAS PINK.........ffs only a woman (sorry female jambos) :thumb:

Nice photo of the Hearts crest there. Your definitely not spying the cheeky blonde in this photo are you.

Above the tunnel

Actually, I did notice her, but only when reviewing the photos afterwards.......honest ;)

Actually, I did notice her, but only when reviewing the photos afterwards.......honest ;)

Is that Rearend sitting next to her ?

;)

Is that Rearend sitting next to her ?

;)

Haha,

do you think I've got a scoop?! ;)

Archived