Online Games Next Season

Pedrolister

Pedrolister

Hi All,

I'm in NZ and would like to watch some games online, does anyone know of a good site? There seems to be a lot out there but I imagine a lot of them are rubbish?

Cheers

Yeah, I'm in NZ aswell and heartsworld seems to be the best way to see the games. They only seem to show them if they are being broadcast on setanta in the uk though. I have tried some other websites that show games for free but they always seem to be of poor quality and probably not worth the hassle.

OakvilleJambo

Here in Canada we have the same problem, no live games!

Why cant Hearts world broadcast all home games for starters?? only Hearts know the answer to that one, if you are an expat I think you are forgotten.

At least when internet football was on the go, you could see at least 20 plus games.

Come on Hearts, get more live games on HW for all us expats!

Pedrolister

Yup, Hearts World only show games that are live on TV back home. The quality has been fairly good on these games but wanted to watch the mothwell game this weekend but looks like it may just be Hearts World Radio

Geoff Kilpatrick

It really depends if Satan TV are showing them or not outside the UK. I'm guessing that our fixture at the Europe-free bowl in a couple of weeks time will be live on Setanta and Hearts World.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Here in Canada we have the same problem, no live games!

Why cant Hearts world broadcast all home games for starters?? only Hearts know the answer to that one, if you are an expat I think you are forgotten.

At least when internet football was on the go, you could see at least 20 plus games.

Come on Hearts, get more live games on HW for all us expats!

It would be nice if that was the case. I don't know the ins and outs of the costs and the rights though.

It would probably mean a huge hike in the subscription costs to Hearts World as well.

The Vulture

It's a huge pain in the ar$$e trying to watch online games live in the New World.

I don't think Setanta has made it to NZ, it is available in Australia but hasn't made it over the Tasman Sea.

I have watched a couple of games on http://www.satliveonpc.com, primarily against the OF. However, the quality of the stream is not necessarily consistent which means it can be very frustrating watching the game.

Hi All,

I'm in NZ and would like to watch some games online, does anyone know of a good site? There seems to be a lot out there but I imagine a lot of them are rubbish?

Cheers

Mate

I have just moved out to Wellington about 8 weeks ago. Didnt think I had a chance of fnding any other Jambos out here!PM if you fancy meeting for a beer and a chat about the Mighty JT's.

There's a couple of software packages out there (Sopcast is one of them) which you can download for free. Lists of live games are on http://www.MyP2P.eu and they have links to the channel showing them, which then appears through Sopcast.

Mainly its games that are shown in this country but you also get occasional games at 3pm (UK time) on a Saturday that are shown elsewhere in Europe but aren't allowed to be shown free - usually Man U/Chelsea but there was a Celtic v Hearts game on it last season that wasn't on over here. The Rangers v Hearts game might be on it a week on Sat as I don't think its on Setanta.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just checked - our trip to Ibronx on 16 August is on Setanta in Australia. Get yourselves across the Tasman sea!!

Archived