having a laugh with the FM2008 data editor

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

I am making a stupid game on FM2008 where scotland has suddenly produced lots of awsome 16 year old footballers. I have already filled up the hearts team with 11 players who in real life would be among the best in the world even at the young age of 16. Anyway I am running out of names of people to add in, started using old school friends so I thought why not open it up to kickback.

So if you say what your full name and the name you want to be known as (can be your kickback name for both) the players I have added in have -inho, -aro or other brazilian sounding ending. Also what posistion you want to play and what club you want to play for (sorry hearts are full now.) Also a date of birth (it will be between september 90 and august 91) if you want a second nation thats fine just say which (scotland is always primary unless you say differently and so is place of birth, so anything other than Scotland just say.)

I will play it and update any transfers or news if you want.

Its a bit of nonsene but I am running out of names and want to add a few more players in.

p.s. I also play the game properly if anyone is out to criticise.

Guest juvehearts

Its simple mate,

just go into the editor & find all players that are scottish nationality from the age of 14 - 17 make their PA?AC of 100 / -10 wait for 3 seasons & enjoy.

better still PM me with your email address & ill send you my edited database, which includes holland,france,germany & scotland.

took me 3 days of my life to fully edit & make sure it works, but it was worth it, all is fair!

A Boy Named Crow

You've got to watch when you start messing about with it. Years ago, I think it was the 1999 Champy, my brothers and I added ourselves as top quality, all position super players. When "my" contract came up "I" decided "I" needed a new challenge and point blank refused to sign a new deal. I can't tell you how raging I was at myself!!!

jamboinglasgow
Its simple mate,

just go into the editor & find all players that are scottish nationality from the age of 14 - 17 make their PA?AC of 100 / -10 wait for 3 seasons & enjoy.

better still PM me with your email address & ill send you my edited database, which includes holland,france,germany & scotland.

took me 3 days of my life to fully edit & make sure it works, but it was worth it, all is fair!

your pm does not seem to be working, but would love to have the edited database. Sounds good.

I also found it takes a while to edit but the results can be spectacular. My previous edited game with 16 added scotland players, won the Euro 2012 and is looking to win the world cup 2014.

And thanks Hughesie

Archived