Breakfast burritos in Edinburgh?

ArmiyaRomanova

ArmiyaRomanova

Sausage, mushroom, scrambled egg and either refried (or maybe at a pinch baked) beans wrapped in a soft tortilla. (where's the 'dribble' emoticon then?)

Got a taste for these whilst living in LA, and still missing them greatly.

Anyone know anywhere in Edinburgh that serves 'em up?

Don't know Armiya, but that sounds like it could be on the menu at Casa Boris as a pre-pub, pre-match, stomach liner on Saturday morning!

A sound breakfast to start the day. Let's hope we start the season Flying, Burrito Brother!

Sausage, mushroom, scrambled egg and either refried (or maybe at a pinch baked) beans wrapped in a soft tortilla. (where's the 'dribble' emoticon then?)

Absolutely no chance.

Back to LA :star:with your fancy ways.

Obviously a man of some taste. Hugos in Studio City - on Coldwater - does one of the best I've come across - and I've sampled a lot! Fortunately it's a mere five minute drive from us.

That sounds AMAZING, I must try that!!!

Not a breakfast burrito as such but the little sandwich shop opposite Sandy Bells pub does pretty amazing variations on scrambled eggs. Lots of onions, peppers etc.

And he does wickedly strong espresso. A great shop to set yourself up for the day.

Archived