Keith Jackson --- Airport porter or sook?

Gambo

Did anyone see Keith Jackson on Scotland Today as he arrived back with his beloved Rangers?

He was caught on camera walking out the customs area talking to Novo and pushing both their luggage*.:P

*i have no proof that any part of the luggage was Novo's, but that is what it looked like and imo that is the sort of sooky thing K.J. would do.

At least they are a perfect match for each other . You can just imagine the two of them jumping into their cars with their white baseball caps on.

jamboinglasgow
KJ loves to sook.

Apparently.

well he loves giving rangers players his back page exclusive;)

hurtingjambo

I was raging with scotland today nothing about hearts at all even though we have a new assistant and ouba has officaly signed

How is Jackson's civil action getting along against Collins follwing squareheid's accusation that he is one of Murray's bitches, sorry on his payroll.

All gone quiet.....

How is Jackson's civil action getting along against Collins follwing squareheid's accusation that he is one of Murray's bitches, sorry on his payroll.

All gone quiet.....

I'd love to meet KJ for that reason... just to ask him to his face how it went?

heartgarfunkel
At least they are a perfect match for each other . You can just imagine the two of them humping each other in their cars with their white baseball caps on.

That's mair like it;)

Archived