some men never get a break

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

just finished plastering a wee ceiling for jm and linda,whilst linda spent all the time i was in trying it on, poor john had to work from home,do housework(hoovering,dusting,ironing and dishes ect)make the dinner and generally do anything that needed done,ALL I CAN SAY IS JOHN YOU ARE A SAINT MATE

PS he is even after all that, going to go to work tonight to do his bit to keep a roof over their heads

chester copperpot
just finished plastering a wee ceiling for jm and linda,whilst linda spent all the time i was in trying it on, poor john had to work from home,do housework(hoovering,dusting,ironing and dishes ect)make the dinner and generally do anything that needed done,ALL I CAN SAY IS JOHN YOU ARE A SAINT MATE

PS he is even after all that, going to go to work tonight to do his bit to keep a roof over their heads

Thats because Linda is a lazy bitch. :rolleyes:;)

chester copperpot
when she demands no-one really gets a choice:eek:

Have you seen the size of her. :eek:;)

Everybody loves Baz
we,re getting our heads kicked btw:scared:

As long as Linda means you two. :)

eddie fenwick
I've said nought. :rolleyes:

if the 3 of us join up i think we could manage to give her a kickin and i also think john may join in

chester copperpot
if the 3 of us join up i think we could manage to give her a kickin and i also think john may join in

Hahaha.

eddie fenwick
I have thought that John would be better escaping to one of those shelters for the abused.

she would find out where he was,thats you involved now as well:(

chester copperpot

hehe im still clean

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm on Lindas side, Nikki said I should be!

:eek:

Ouch, yes dear, I'll pump you soon!

;)

eddie fenwick

this silence is making me nervous,just away to check inside my wardrobes,under bed ect

General Posting Rules:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

2. No posting of vulgar or obscene material, or other inappropriate material.

3. Do not post any picture, comment, or link that could be considered offensive by normal standards of society.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of ‘coded’ profanity.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

7. Sectarian or racist comments are not permitted. This does not exclude legitimate debate on current issues that may relate to sectarianism, but a careful monitor will be placed on such debates.

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread.

9. No irritating posting styles, such as use of all caps, text speak and excessive punctuation.

10. Football related topics should be posted in The Terrace. Non-football related topics should be posted in The Shed.

11. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

12. Do not refer to another member in a post, unless that member has already posted on the thread.

13. To report a rule violation in a board post, click "Report this Post” to inform a moderator.

14. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

15. Do not post the personal information of yourself or another user on the board. This includes phone numbers, Email addresses, and home or work addresses

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

The highlighted parts should be enough,I'll say no more:rolleyes:

Mods..... i think they should all be banned they have broken several rules in my opinion:whistling:

General Posting Rules:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

2. No posting of vulgar or obscene material, or other inappropriate material.

3. Do not post any picture, comment, or link that could be considered offensive by normal standards of society.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of ?coded? profanity.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

7. Sectarian or racist comments are not permitted. This does not exclude legitimate debate on current issues that may relate to sectarianism, but a careful monitor will be placed on such debates.

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread.

9. No irritating posting styles, such as use of all caps, text speak and excessive punctuation.

10. Football related topics should be posted in The Terrace. Non-football related topics should be posted in The Shed.

11. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

12. Do not refer to another member in a post, unless that member has already posted on the thread.

13. To report a rule violation in a board post, click "Report this Post? to inform a moderator.

14. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

15. Do not post the personal information of yourself or another user on the board. This includes phone numbers, Email addresses, and home or work addresses

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

The highlighted parts should be enough,I'll say no more:rolleyes:

Mods..... i think they should all be banned they have broken several rules in my opinion:whistling:

You missed point 12:p

Thankfully I'm leaving the country on Saturday morning

coppercrutch

Maybe I have missed something - is there a bit of swinging going on here, or incest, or both..................:eek:

Maybe I have missed something - is there a bit of swinging going on here, or incest, or both..................:eek:

only in their dreams CC:)

eddie fenwick

i coming with you

i coming with you

Flights 6.50 a.m. on Saturday morning from Birmingham Airport. I'll leave room in my suitcase.

Doctor FinnBarr

But you're in Englandshire, leaving the country could mean you're coming here!

:confused:

i'm sure your wife with be glad to hear that:p

I'm sure it won't be the first time she's heard him say it:dribble:

Doctor FinnBarr
i'm sure your wife with be glad to hear that:p

Are you trying to say that woman have these "Organisms" too? :eek:

Aye right!

;)

eddie fenwick
I'm sure it won't be the first time she's heard him say it:dribble:

if i get the snip done it could be the last time

if i get the snip done it could be the last time

I had given it some thought myself, but thankfully your thread has cleared my mind of ever having such ridiculous thoughts again.:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

Update.............

That's me just in from work and the all I left her to do was a little bit housework and it's not done ffs! :evilno:

I guess I'll just need to get the pinny out tomorrow and do the rest like I had to do it all today!

freddie1.JPG

Doctor FinnBarr
Update.............

That's me just in from work and the all I left her to do was a little bit housework and it's not done ffs! :evilno:

I guess I'll just need to get the pinny out tomorrow and do the rest like I had to do it all today!

freddie1.JPG

You look quite shaggable with the wig John!

:)

No you don't.

Doctor FinnBarr
You on the beer again? :confused:

Yep, unemployed now tho not officially til Friday.

Going 2 doors down now to price the smack...man!

;)

Archived