Useful Kaunus players

GlasgowJambo

GlasgowJambo

Delighted though i was when Kaunus scored late on last night, one i had stopped jumping around and sat down the depressing thought hit home - i'd spent the whole second half thinking that Brazilian no.11, the left back (no.6) and the no.10 could definitely do a job for us, but as soon as they scored the reality set in that Kaunus' best players will NOT be leaving anytime soon!

If they were to beat Aalborg, then I'd agree.

Get pumped out, then you might see one or two at Hearts before the Rangers game.

If they were to beat Aalborg, then I'd agree.

Get pumped out, then you might see one or two at Hearts before the Rangers game.

Using us as a sort of stepping stone before heading to a 'big' Scottish club like Rangers* :whistling:

*providing they're any good

If they lose in the 3rd qualifying round, they get parachuted into the UEFA Cup. In the same way we did after losing to AEK.

Delighted though i was when Kaunus scored late on last night, one i had stopped jumping around and sat down the depressing thought hit home - i'd spent the whole second half thinking that Brazilian no.11, the left back (no.6) and the no.10 could definitely do a job for us, but as soon as they scored the reality set in that Kaunus' best players will NOT be leaving anytime soon!

really? i thought he was very ordinary.

Also, remember that kaunus are still underdogs to get through to the group stages. Although VR may want them to stay where they are for the next games (12th and 26th Aug) after that they would probably be up for grabs. I'd hope that anyone who has caught csaba's eye he would want at least another couple games to look at anyway and not take them after seeing them on what is probably only a very small number of games.

Archived