Unreal radio

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Ok, its still only 4.30am, but that football phone in should be a doozy tonight, well worth a listen I reckon. :)

Goose Baxter
Ok, its still only 4.30am, but that football phone in should be a doozy tonight, well worth a listen I reckon. :)

Ratcathcer, i think the football phone in will well be worth the radio time tonight as it will be in meltdown. Should also be pretty funny to hear all the huns moaning about how gash there team is.

I wonder how long it will take for a caller to say ' Walter must go '

I was listening to talk sport around 9pm last night and they were on shouting for Walter`s Heid. :)

Listened to a few phone ins last night and they were all wanting the likes of Adam, McCulloch, Miller, Broadfoot etc, what they have to wake up to is that they have just lost ?xmillions, so it is imo the Cuellars who are going to say cheerio (especially as he aint cup-tied in europe.

I think there will be more Celtic fans phoning in to wind the gers fans up, and rightly so. I sent a comment in by text to ITV footy chat on teletext 412, saying well done to Hearts reserves. It hasn't been listed. It's not going to upset anyone.

The Old Tolbooth

From what heard of it, it sounded like there had been a death in the hun family, it was hilarious :laugh:

(especially the caller from Kirkcaldy) GIRUY

Archived