Kaunas getting through

Hearts of Vladland

Hearts of Vladland

Know there is lots of threads on this but the commentator say'd there are a lot of financial rewards for Rangers so will Kaunas get the same as Rangers or not.

If so do you think Hearts will get some of it :dribble:

Commander Harris
Know there is lots of threads on this but the commentator say'd there are a lot of financial rewards for Rangers so will Kaunas get the same as Rangers or not.

If so do you think Hearts will get some of it :dribble:

the bulk of the financial rewards are from tv deals etc. I can't imagine Kaunas are going to get much of a windfall with regards tv money.

Hearts of Vladland
the bulk of the financial rewards are from tv deals etc. I can't imagine Kaunas are going to get much of a windfall with regards tv money.

Thought that myself but don't you get some from UFEA not as much but some.

It was mentioned in the TV studio just after the game that the TV money which would've went to the Hun had they made the group stage would all go to Celtic. Must be a set amount for each competing nation which is shared between their participants?

If Kaunas make it through to the group stages will Romanov start to focus more on his big team ? Will there be a steady stream of loan signings the other way?

If Kaunas make it through to the group stages will Romanov start to focus more on his big team ? Will there be a steady stream of loan signings the other way?

I sincerely hope so, provided we get rid of those Lithuanians who have had more than enough chances to prove themselves by now, however I do hope that any players going from Hearts to Kaunas will only go with Shabba's blessing.

Commander Harris
It was mentioned in the TV studio just after the game that the TV money which would've went to the Hun had they made the group stage would all go to Celtic. Must be a set amount for each competing nation which is shared between their participants?

I'm not sure how it works but I imagine that tv deals are struck on a national basis with UEFA and they, in turn, dish out the money to the participants from that nation. I can't imagine the Lithuanian tv deals are worth much at all.

Only a Game
I'm not sure how it works but I imagine that tv deals are struck on a national basis with UEFA and they, in turn, dish out the money to the participants from that nation. I can't imagine the Lithuanian tv deals are worth much at all.

Theres an automatic payout of something in the region of ?3-4 million if they get to the group stages.

I wouldnt be surprised if he took Miko, Zaluikas and Chesney away to help them get there.

david mcgee
Theres an automatic payout of something in the region of ?3-4 million if they get to the group stages.

I wouldnt be surprised if he took Miko, Zaluikas and Chesney away to help them get there.

Please god be true.

Only joking!

In part.

Drylaw Hearts

Please let that happen.

Tbf...

Zaliukas looked a hell of a lot better than the CH's they had playing tonight.

They had nothing on the RW either.

It may be a good move for everyone.

:)

Only a Game
Please god be true.

Only joking!

In part.

Might be a good thing.

Vlad to Csaba

"I'm taking Zaluikas, Miko and Chesney away. Here, You'll be needing this large bundle of cash to replace them this week."

maybe not then

Only a Game
Please let that happen.

Tbf...

Zaliukas looked a hell of a lot better than the CH's they had playing tonight.

They had nothing on the RW either.

It may be a good move for everyone.

I wouldnt want Zal going without another centre half being brought in right away. Not that he's a superstar or anything, but he was okay on Sunday and seems to have settled with Berra, and I dont think we have a ready made CH that we can slot in there right now.

Miko and Chesney can be taken anytime for me.

Drylaw Hearts
I wouldnt want Zal going without another centre half being brought in right away. Not that he's a superstar or anything, but he was okay on Sunday and seems to have settled with Berra, and I dont think we have a readily available CH that we can slot in there right now.

Karapidis is still at the Club as far as I'm aware.

Might be a good thing.

Vlad to Csaba

"I'm taking Zaluikas, Miko and Chesney away. Here, You'll be needing this large bundle of cash to replace them this week."

maybe not then

Or he could just fund the the team with the best prospects this season , sod the other two ;)

Ron Burgundy
He is a better CH than Zal.

i have been in the boozer 2 nite and what a great result for everyone connected to HMFC.

For once mate just let it go,

FTR.

No Huns in europe.

Only a Game
He is a better CH than Zal.

We'll have to agree to differ on that one. Karapidis is made of paper IMO and gets pushed and dragged all over the place. Not physical enough for the SPL. A better footballer ? Yes probably. A better centre half........Definetly Not

Only a Game
i have been in the boozer 2 nite and what a great result for everyone connected to HMFC.

Hearts were playing tonight ?..........Must have missed it !:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very brave of you to go to the boozer on a school night I must say though. Dead impressed.

There ARE other threads where you can discuss other clubs bad results though. We were discussing Hearts issues though......Now if you dont mind..............

Ron Burgundy
Hearts were playing tonight ?..........Must have missed it !:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 ****ed 2 argue I know I know Feck the Huns.

Drylaw Hearts
We'll have to agree to differ on that one. Karapidis is made of paper IMO and gets pushed and dragged all over the place. Not physical enough for the SPL. A better footballer ? Yes probably. A better centre half........Definetly Not

We will have to agree to disagree OAG.

Last season we looked better at the back when Karapidis replaced Zaliukas at CH.

IMO.

I wouldnt be surprised if he took Miko, Zaluikas and Chesney away to help them get there.[/QUOTE]

............."help them".............you jest!......surely!!

portobellojambo1

The information on the UEFA link below is historical now, but gives an idea of the methodology used in splitting the finance -

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Keytopics/kind=16384/newsId=459059.html

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry OaG, I thought you said help :rolleyes:

Only a Game

All 3 would walk into the Kaunus team AND make it better. They seriously arent good. Thats what makes beating Rangers all the more astonishing and pleasurable

I'm think, that arrogance is very hard sin and, actually, i'm afraid, that some day you will be punished for that arrogance. Don't worry, some day Miko, Zali, Audrey will return home and then we will see who will score goals for HoMFC and how many talented footballers will come to vacant from lithuanians places

I'm think, that arrogance is very hard sin and, actually, i'm afraid, that some day you will be punished for that arrogance. Don't worry, some day Miko, Zali, Audrey will return home and then we will see who will score goals for HoMFC and how many talented footballers will come to vacant from lithuanians places

Those 3 guys have performed, on the whole, extremely poorly for Hearts. The fact that the vast majority of Hearts fans would love them to leave says it all. We have had players of all nationalities and if they play well and give a lot of effort, we'll love them. These guys have constantly let us down yet they have still been in and around the team. Miko has given more than the other two but has been disappointing on the whole.

Those 3 guys have performed, on the whole, extremely poorly for Hearts. The fact that the vast majority of Hearts fans would love them to leave says it all. We have had players of all nationalities and if they play well and give a lot of effort, we'll love them. These guys have constantly let us down yet they have still been in and around the team. Miko has given more than the other two but has been disappointing on the whole.

maybe Miko hadn't much luck or support from fans, but at least he TRIED. And you now what, russian general Kutuzov had said long time ago: one in the field isn't a soldier.

Archived