Tullberg is back!

stephs

Jambof3tornado

So will he play as a trialist on saturday then??? I hope so,be good to see what he can or cannot do for us.

http://www.regginacalcio.com/content/view/17/46/lang,it/'>http://www.regginacalcio.com/content/view/17/46/lang,it/

Good for a goal i see mmmmmm

The Danish Clum

http://www.regginacalcio.com/content/view/17/46/lang,it/

I think he looks like a Sutton type player.Sutton was not hugely prolific until he came to Scotland but scored loads up here but more importantly he created loads up here.

So will he play as a trialist on saturday then??? I hope so,be good to see what he can or cannot do for us.

I think he will be signed by Saturday.

I think he looks like a Sutton type player.Sutton was not hugely prolific until he came to Scotland but scored loads up here but more importantly he created loads up here.

Sutton Utd?

:P

Jambof3tornado
I think he will be signed by Saturday.

I wont get too excited until I see him play. Mole did ok vs Hull but we need a bit more experience up front,Nade may bring that but only when he has been declared fit for purpose!!!:rolleyes:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I suppose you are right mate

Me or you would score a barrow load of goals in the SPL

you dont have to be a John Robertson these days

the voice from above

The Danish Clum

Reggina scored less than a goal a game last year in Serie A.

The five games he got to play are absolutely no reflection of his ability or potential...

He may well be gash. But calling someone the Danish Clum based on that information when you've never seen them play before is harsh in the extreme.

Say What Again

I'm pretty sure trialists can't play in SPL games mate.

The five games he got to play are absolutely no reflection of his ability or potential...

He may well be gash. But calling someone the Danish Clum based on that information when you've never seen them play before is harsh in the extreme.

Exactly no way will he be as good Clum at gay disco dancing.

Fat Striker
I suppose you are right mate

Me or you would score a barrow load of goals in the SPL

you dont have to be a John Robertson these days

Great. What are your terms and can you play on Saturday? ;)

It's true though look at some of the strikers who have come to Scotland and done okay despite not being the greatest.Higdon and Porter last season for a start.

My mate is a brondby fan (Tullberg certainly upset them!) but has also been following hearts from a distance for a few years now. He reckons he will certainly be able to do a job for us and still has plenty room for improvement.

Let get him in and see what he does!!!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I was paying the boy a compliment , Calum has just been a bit unlucky due to the poor coaching and mismanagement since the departure of Burley where

he looked a real prospect .

This Dane must have something to merit a 850K price tag , mind you the Bosnian Bullet has one of them so who knows

But he has not had very much game time in senior fitba to suggest he will have anything to offer

I would rather Hearts went for a striker with experience , a bit of a proven goal record with full championship appearences , a pros pro

not just another young laddie we already have loads of them who have never been given proper development

Csaba's Broon Shoes

I've got ginger hair , i don't think it would work out

Fat Striker
It's true though look at some of the strikers who have come to Scotland and done okay despite not being the greatest.Higdon and Porter last season for a start.

Not sure about Higdon but Porter had a decent reputation before coming up here and was being targeted by Championship sides.

I believe Oldham were asking for ?700,000 for him and I'm pretty sure they had turned down a bid close to that from Plymouth before Motherwell got him on a free because of a technicality. Levein had been close to signing him but got fed up waiting.

Porter is a prime example that there ARE bargains out there if you have the right people on the look out and the right people making the decisions.

Not sure about Higdon but Porter had a decent reputation before coming up here and was being targeted by Championship sides.

I believe Oldham were asking for ?700,000 for him and I'm pretty sure they had turned down a bid close to that from Plymouth before Motherwell got him on a free because of a technicality. Levein had been close to signing him but got fed up waiting.

Porter is a prime example that there ARE bargains out there if you have the right people on the look out and the right people making the decisions.

Yeah and Donaldson was rated at ?500,000 before Hibs got him on a technicality:eek:Means feck all valuations down south it can either get you a huddie or a decent player.

200milesfromgorgie
I'm pretty sure trialists can't play in SPL games mate.

true, trialists can only play in non competitive games.

Fat Striker
Yeah and Donaldson was rated at ?500,000 before Hibs got him on a technicality:eek:Means feck all valuations down south it can either get you a huddie or a decent player.

Taking the players supposed valuation out of the equation would you not take a player like Porter at Hearts?

The fact that Porter performed to a decent standard in his first season shouldn't be put down to the shoddiness of our league.

Donaldson on the other hand should stick to lower level football.

true, trialists can only play in non competitive games.

The rules might've changed but I'm pretty sure Juanjo was a trialist against St Johnstone and JJ gave him a 3 year deal on the back of that performance.

200milesfromgorgie
The rules might've changed but I'm pretty sure Juanjo was a trialist against St Johnstone and JJ gave him a 3 year deal on the back of that performance.

if a trialist could play play in a competitive match than you could see 100 or so players in and out of a team each season. All players injured, nae bother just pick a trialist up fro m abroad etc.

hearts_crazy

The Danish Clum

Yeah, Hearts are interested in him so he must be sheet eh?

I would venture to suggest that you wouldn't get anywhere near Serie A if you didn't have something to bring to the table. Don't think he'll be the 20 a season Striker we are screaming out for, but he may be the new Sandy Clark. Add a new John Robertson before Saturday and we may just be onto something. How's about signing him and (swallows bit of vomit) Kris Boyd.

The dude looks like Lurch BTW.

looks a big lad he might do well in the spl. Hope he is fit enough to be considered for Saturday. I am assuming we sign him as Csaba seems to rate the lad.

Yeah, Hearts are interested in him so he must be sheet eh?

I would venture to suggest that you wouldn't get anywhere near Serie A if you didn't have something to bring to the table. Don't think he'll be the 20 a season Striker we are screaming out for, but he may be the new Sandy Clark. Add a new John Robertson before Saturday and we may just be onto something. How's about signing him and (swallows bit of vomit) Kris Boyd.

The dude looks like Lurch BTW.

Why are posters banging on about signing Boyd? Why would he leave his boyhood heros for us? Less money plus the giant asking price. We might as well aim for Ronaldo cos its just as likely. We couldnt afford any part of his transfer.

If Tullberg is half as successful as Sutton was then we'll have got ourself a player.

Hungry Heart

Actually, Sutton was bought by Blackburn for his goalscoring talents (?5 million British record at the time) and went on to form the "S&S" partnership with Shearer that almost single-handedly one Blackburn the Premiership.

It was only after his ?10 million flop move to Chelsea did he truly struggle.

Not defending an ex-Celt or anything, just saying its a bit harsh to say he wasn't prolific when ?15 million in total was spent on him for his goalscoring talents. (Which by todays Bentley/Keane standards is the equivalent of about ?25-?30 million)

peebles jambo
I wont get too excited until I see him play. Mole did ok vs Hull but we need a bit more experience up front,Nade may bring that but only when he has been declared fit for purpose!!!:rolleyes:

i thought mole was ferkin hopeless against hull, surely this new guy must be better than mole

If he's anything like Jankauskas in his first season, I'd be happy.

Also pertinant to remember that Serie A contains defenders like Nesta, Materazzi and Mexes. The SPL contains defenders like Caldwell, Tokely and Corrigan.

hearts_crazy
Why are posters banging on about signing Boyd? Why would he leave his boyhood heros for us? Less money plus the giant asking price. We might as well aim for Ronaldo cos its just as likely. We couldnt afford any part of his transfer.

If Tullberg is half as successful as Sutton was then we'll have got ourself a player.

I chose Boyd as an example, didn't want to restart the old Riordan debate.

What makes you think he's out of our range anyway? He's got Bob hope of getting a game for Rangers now with Novo, Velicka, Miller, Darcheville and Cousin to fight it out with and Walter Smith not overly keen on playing him. Maybe that's why it's so hard to find Strikers BTW, Rangers have got them all.

To be honest I don't care who we get as long as he knows where the net is, something NONE of our current batch of erses seems to be able to find.

i thought mole was ferkin hopeless against hull, surely this new guy must be better than mole

He could have had a goal if it wasnt for some one being greedy... he moved well enough throughout, few nice touches... but that will always escape those with stubborn minds.

I chose Boyd as an example, didn't want to restart the old Riordan debate.

What makes you think he's out of our range anyway? He's got Bob hope of getting a game for Rangers now with Novo, Velicka, Miller, Darcheville and Cousin to fight it out with and Walter Smith not overly keen on playing him. Maybe that's why it's so hard to find Strikers BTW, Rangers have got them all.

To be honest I don't care who we get as long as he knows where the net is, something NONE of our current batch of erses seems to be able to find.

Fair enuf on choosing Boyd to avoid Rearend debate. There are far too many reasons I think we could never sign Boyd. About 2-3 million of them. The boys an absolute goal machine and there would be championship sides a plenty with more dosh and pulling power than we could hope for. Maybe if he was 35 we'd stand a chance. But back to the topic......

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the "couldnt care who it is", christ, the fact id be delighted to see an ex hibbee ratboy shows these are desperate times! If Tullberg can perform like a first season Janny knocking down balls for Glen to stick away that would be awesome. We'll see tho eh?

simplesimon

On the subject of playingcompetitive games as a trialist, Dundee had 2 trialists in their starting 11 on Saturday. I think there's a limit to the number of games you can play as a triallist though.

Guest JamboRobbo

Well, assuming neither of his legs are broken, I presume he'll start on Saturday. :P

Being a bit more serious, I'm all for having a look at this guy to see if he's what we're looking for, and no problem with having a trial period before we make a decision.

BUT, what we should guard against, and what we CANNOT afford to let happen, is the situation where we spend two or three weeks looking at him, with no backup plan, and then find he's not up to the job and end up with no-one or Kaunus diddies.

If we're spending time looking at this guy, we should also be spending time looking at other options rather than wait 3 weeks then panic and realise the window is almost closed.........

Chris Benoit
On the subject of playingcompetitive games as a trialist, Dundee had 2 trialists in their starting 11 on Saturday. I think there's a limit to the number of games you can play as a triallist though.

It's only the SPL you can't play triallists in, 1st to 3rd division it's ok but i think it's max 2 games think that was what i heard back when andy thorne played for us a couple of times

Well, assuming neither of his legs are broken, I presume he'll start on Saturday. :P

Being a bit more serious, I'm all for having a look at this guy to see if he's what we're looking for, and no problem with having a trial period before we make a decision.

BUT, what we should guard against, and what we CANNOT afford to let happen, is the situation where we spend two or three weeks looking at him, with no backup plan, and then find he's not up to the job and end up with no-one or Kaunus diddies.

If we're spending time looking at this guy, we should also be spending time looking at other options rather than wait 3 weeks then panic and realise the window is almost closed.........

Csaba knows what he is doing.

Please leave him alone to do his job.

siegementality

As opposed to what like, offering an opinion on an internet website, FFS!

As opposed to what like, offering an opinion on an internet website, FFS!

To be honest Siege I think he was having yet another unprovoked dig at JR.

siegementality
To be honest Siege I think he was having yet another unprovoked dig at JR.

I know, I noticed mate, getting fecking sick of a few tosspots on here who pounce as soon as certain people post.

Guest JamboRobbo

Good point. Me giving my opinion on here will clearly be stopping him. Apologies for giving my opinion.

Taking the players supposed valuation out of the equation would you not take a player like Porter at Hearts?

The fact that Porter performed to a decent standard in his first season shouldn't be put down to the shoddiness of our league.

Donaldson on the other hand should stick to lower level football.

Of course i would that's the point i was making.He was not by any means a star down south but he is a star and a stand out player up here.

Good point. Me giving my opinion on here will clearly be stopping him. Apologies for giving my opinion.

Whats wrong wi that boy giving his opinion that he's sick o hearing the same keek????????

Archived