Riccarton today

championsleaguefan

championsleaguefan

Will list some of the action.

1 Neil McCann Turns up in his own gear and runs round the outside of the pitches. Do you think he still wants to play with Hearts haha. The sprit coach shout at him asking if he had paid to book the pitches.

2 Elliot trainning with the youth team.

3 Lee wallace is back in trainning looks fit and ready not sure why he sat out on Sunday.

4 squad split in 2 muppets just in trainning tops. Top team in red bibs Juho was in top team. Chesny in with the muppets.

5 Casba is a really nice man autographed my sons top and spoke to my Dad about his Scotland 67 top. All the player were happy to autograph shirts when asked after trainning was done.

6 worrying part was the top 11 played a game against no one and could not score even with no keeper and no defenders they were still missing the target when practicing moves.

7 Banks look solid in goal his trainning looks good.

8 the big aussie striker looks no bad.

Malcolm Tucker

1 Neil McCann Turns up in his own gear and runs round the outside of the pitches. Do you think he still wants to play with Hearts haha. The sprit coach shout at him asking if he had paid to book the pitches.

3 Lee wallace is back in trainning looks fit and ready not sure why he sat out on Sunday.

4 squad split in 2 muppets just in trainning tops. Top team in red bibs Juho was in top team. Chesny in with the muppets.

5 Casba is a really nice man autographed my sons top and spoke to my Dad about his Scotland 67 top. All the player were happy to autograph shirts when asked after trainning was done.

6 worrying part was the top 11 played a game against no one and could not score even with no keeper and no defenders they were still missing the target when practicing moves.

.....am I missing something? Aussie striker?

That is worrying, but sums them up at the moment. Couldn't hit a barn door :sad: We need a decent striker sooo badly

WHo is the Aussie striker?

Not trying to be cheeky, but he managed to look good without hitting an empty net?

Malcolm Tucker

Gowser can play anywhere through the middle....maybe trying him in the 'Audrey' role at training?

200milesfromgorgie

hmmmmmm thats where he belongs TBH.

"ach mum, do i have to sit at the kids table? its SOOOOO embarasing.......oooh fish fingers!"

Why the feck is McCann training at Riccarton? Get tae stirling.

I have to say I love these Riccarton threads. Much better than those pish ones about your team on Saturday.

200milesfromgorgie
Who? This is getting confusing now :wacko:

our secret new signing only i know about. young Aussie lad scored 50 in 45 games last season down under. Will be announced wednesday/thursday. Class act, Lazio, Spurs and Celtic all after him. But he dosent want to be a bench warmer for a big club but a hero and Tynie.;)

Malcolm Tucker
Who? This is getting confusing now :wacko:

He's a character in Neighbours.

our secret new signing only i know about. young Aussie lad scored 50 in 45 games last season down under. Will be announced wednesday/thursday. Class act, Lazio, Spurs and Celtic all after him. But he dosent want to be a bench warmer for a big club but a hero and Tynie.;)

All is clear now (thanks to Google) ;)

Brick Tamland

should have saved that for your 1000th post

He's a character in Neighbours.

minus 10 fun points for you!

Neighbours!??? Oh dear, you pair need to get out more ;)

200milesfromgorgie
Neighbours!??? Oh dear, you pair need to get out more ;)

haha yeah i wish i could spend as much time on JKB as you! ....i'm joking of course!:P

as one poster pointed out 1000 posts. I officialy hate my internet self. Time to leave maybe?

haha yeah i wish i could spend as much time on JKB as you! ....i'm joking of course!:P

as one poster pointed out 1000 posts. I officialy hate my internet self. Time to leave maybe?

Na, just start again with a new alias ;)

championsleaguefan

oops sorry boys I do mean McGowan he was playing in advanced role in the tactical game that was being played today. Unsure of who he was I made the assumption that he was a forward. spank my booty

oops sorry boys I do mean McGowan he was playing in advanced role in the tactical game that was being played today. Unsure of who he was I made the assumption that he was a forward. spank my booty

haha....... u had us all going there!

the jambo poet

I read about this dude somewhere ....just cant remember where or who he is...both he and Tullberg were playing in Italy....one with Regina the other with....cant remember that either sorry...but either the OP tells us or it's a hunt through the old newspapers online!!..

doh

ooooooooh matron!!!!:eek:

championsleaguefan
What team was he on?

In with the muppet but looked better than Juho and Mole who were in the top team. And he is not even a forward.

Rudi was a left back till his move to Tynie could we unearth a striker who is already in the team in another role ????????????????????????????

I read about this dude somewhere ....just cant remember where or who he is...both he and Tullberg were playing in Italy....one with Regina the other with....cant remember that either sorry...but either the OP tells us or it's a hunt through the old newspapers online!!..

doh

Think his name was something like Porta who I believe was Aussie born but can't speak English. Is that him?

The centre half??

No reason to think he's not up front trying to get himself a cheeky goal eh ;) Though must be Tullberg as he's back now.

Archived