hearts on sultana

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

are we down for any spl games in the first quater?? bit dissaointed as we were featured heavily last season

I would have thought the 2nd game, away v Rangers would be a cert, but then I remembered they only show away games when it comes to the Old Firm, to guarantee a big audience as 50k of them can't go.

rumbles1874

:107years:

are we down for any spl games in the first quater?? bit dissaointed as we were featured heavily last season

only got the games till the end of aug

9 Aug Falkirk v Rangers 12:30 PM

10 Aug Celtic v St Mirren 12:30 PM

11 Aug Hamilton v Dundee Utd 7:45 PM

17 Aug Dundee Utd v Celtic 2:00 PM

23 Aug Aberdeen v Rangers 12:30 PM

31 Aug Celtic v Rangers 12:30 PM

ronnie_fife
I would have thought the 2nd game, away v Rangers would be a cert, but then I remembered they only show away games when it comes to the Old Firm, to guarantee a big audience as 50k of them can't go.

I thought it was more to do with Setanta only being allowed to go to a ground a certain amount of times in a season.

I don't think any Setanta games have been at Ibrox or Parkhead unless it's an Old Firm game or maybe a title decider.

I thought it was more to do with Setanta only being allowed to go to a ground a certain amount of times in a season.

I don't think any Setanta games have been at Ibrox or Parkhead unless it's an Old Firm game or maybe a title decider.

Your probably right, but people who go to home games and not many away games lose out in that case.

Which, after buying my first house, is the situation i'm in :P

Sort it out Setanta!!

( Although for any guys in the Livingston, Calder's area, a certain pub shows Celtic v Hearts even on Saturday's @ 3pm and it's within walking distance of my house :) )

the games for august show a remarkable consistency, mostly showing rangers or celtic, now there's a surprise!!

marshallschunkychicken
the games for august show a remarkable consistency, mostly showing rangers or celtic, now there's a surprise!!

Yup. And the only reason that there is one that is NOT showing either Rangers or Celtic, is that the last one contains BOTH Rangers and Celtic...

Cut The Crap

The only business model that makes sense is to show the Old Firm away from home all the time. For all the other games, almost all the people interested will be inside the stadium, not sitting in their living rooms.

Jambof3tornado
The only business model that makes sense is to show the Old Firm away from home all the time. For all the other games, almost all the people interested will be inside the stadium, not sitting in their living rooms.

Quite true,if you want to see the hearts get yer erse to tynie!!!;)

the voice from above

we were heavily featured but we were also heavily ****e and no one really wants to watch us as a result...

Dalstonjambo

True, but in the year and the year after, we were the most watched team on setanta. Still, can't imagine facts will get in the way of the unwashed imbeciles being on instead.

Archived