Season ticket sales

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Seen on the hearts site that season ticket sales have been going well this week so far, probably after a decent performance from the lads on Sunday.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1358446,00.html

Nice if we can break the 11,000 barrier soon with a couple of new players.

How many have the Hubs sold? They seem awful quiet about it! :rolleyes:

Colonel Kurtz
Seen on the hearts site that season ticket sales have been going well this week so far, probably after a decent performance from the lads on Sunday.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1358446,00.html

This week will see a lot of packages negotiated and concluded.think we will do a lot of business

Hawick Jambo

Colonel - do you know anything ?

If we brought in a new striker and perhaps another player - Goalie or CH, I could see a fair few additional season tickets being purchased. Particularly if the forward was someone that added a bit of excitement

They were all wanting refunds last week.

Then we lost in Germany , they actually managed to score in a game and they got a boner because Rearend turned up at their game meaning he was surely about to sign for them.

Everything in the garden was rosy again.

It's how it works over there.

Colonel Kurtz
Colonel - do you know anything ?

If we brought in a new striker and perhaps another player - Goalie or CH, I could see a fair few additional season tickets being purchased. Particularly if the forward was someone that added a bit of excitement

I was meaning corporate ticket packages with Hearts contacting non renewers,i believe that when it comes to the crunch a lot "never again" boys will end up buying at the last minute after a bit negotiation

I was meaning corporate ticket packages with Hearts contacting non renewers,i believe that when it comes to the crunch a lot "never again" boys will end up buying at the last minute after a bit negotiation

Will they get a say in picking the team if they renew? ;)

heartsfc_fan

Could be a possibility.

I think the general mentality with the board is to get as many bums on seats - thus improving food+beverage sales etc etc at the games.

Maybe an offer like - buy a season ticket and get a seasons worth of match programme suscription for example :rolleyes:

Archived