Funniest film ever!!

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Ok, I know its been out a few years now (Boat Trip), but I only got round to watching it last night. The tears were running down my face! never laughed so much.

Just in case you aint seen it here's the trailer:

cha cha cha :)

Ok, I know its been out a few years now (Boat Trip), but I only got round to watching it last night. The tears were running down my face! never laughed so much.

bit hoboesque for me .... but I'll take your word for it that it's funny..... maybe I can't talk... I still find Stir Crazy and Laurel & Hardy funny

It's a bloody awful film!

If there were three words to be associated with that film, it would've taken me until my deathbed to come up with "funniest film ever".

But, it's comedy and it's a subjective matter and it would be a boring world if we all liked the same stuff I suppose.

If there were three words to be associated with that film, it would've taken me until my deathbed to come up with "funniest film ever".

But, it's comedy and it's a subjective matter and it would be a boring world if we all liked the same stuff I suppose.

puffs cruising on a ship ... I can just imagine the innuendo's ... what's your funniest film Boris ? .. something beyond the iron curtain ;)

puffs cruising on a ship ... I can just imagine the innuendo's ... what's your funniest film Boris ? .. something beyond the iron curtain ;)

Carry on Stalin.

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'm not sure what my favourite comedy film is. Blazing Saddles is good. As is Life of Brian and MP & the Holy Grail.

Carry on Up the Kyber and Carry on Doctor are not too bad either.

Gregory's Girl had its moments too.

Totally agree - Road Trip very funny,Boat trip a heap of ****ing pish

Pants Shaton

Comedy is subjective - but if Road Trip was a bad case of genital herpes then Boat Trip is full blown AIDS.

heartsfc_fan
Nothing comes close to Borat

Oh aye! :)

"Thiz iz my wife....

...she is 9"

"HIGH FIVE!!"

You couldn't script it ;)

I watched Team America, World Police for the first time on filmfour the other night and I have to say that it was the funniest film I've seen in a long time.

I have to agree that Blazing Saddles is one of the best though. Gets shown on TCM regularly and I watch it agin nearly every time.

Are you for real?

I P Knightley

Young Frankenstein has to be up there.

Life of Brian (for me) suffered from over-hype. Yes, it's funny and has some memorable scenes but we've been told by so many people that it's the funniest ever that, perhaps, I loko for more from it. I always thought that the Python humour was better suited to the short sketches where they made their name - know what I mean? Nudge, nudge?

Say What Again
Definitely South Park the Movie. The 1st Half Hour was a constant laugh!!

Have you seen Imaginationland from South Park mate (I've linked the trailer above).

I've saw them both and thought they were both hilarious, but definitely laughed more at Imaginationland.

The White Cockade

So I Married an Axe Murderer

Me, Myself and Irene

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Carry on Screaming

Narrative Arc
That or Schindlers List ;)

Na! Who will love my children. Beats both of them hands down.

northfieldhearts
Have you seen Imaginationland from South Park mate (I've linked the trailer above).

I've saw them both and thought they were both hilarious, but definitely laughed more at Imaginationland.

havent seen it. but i remember the last season of South Park had an episode about imagination land. any relation?

Say What Again
havent seen it. but i remember the last season of South Park had an episode about imagination land. any relation?

It's a trilogy of episodes which is now available as a film.

You can't buy it in the UK though. You can get a multi-region DVD from ebay or *cough* download it *cough*

winchester 73

The Court Jester............Get it......got it.......good.

"because a jester unemployed, is nobodys fool"

The late great Danny Kaye at his best.

The People's Chimp

I watched a bit of it (boat trip) when itwas on TV a few months ago.

Terrible doesn't even begin to describe how bad this film is. It was about as funny as a real boat trip to guantanamo bay, while dressed in orange fatigues, gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed.

Awful stuff.

Konrad von Carstein

No ifs no buts no maybes......DODGEBALL....Rip Torn is amazing..."Neccesary? Neccesary? Is it necessary that I drink my own urine?...No its sterile an i like the taste....Your as useful as ac0ck flavoured lollipop....Ah well I nearly had a seizure the first time i watched it:)

Do you know where hell is

It has to be stir crazy for me, a classic if ever there was one. Kingpin,dumb and dumber, something about mary and schindlers list.

All a matter of opinion but for me there are two types of people in the world.

Those that have seen "The Castle" and those that suffer under the delusion that they have seen the funniest film:

Darryl: Dad? He reckons powerlines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity.

Dale: Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Darryl: Compulsorily acquired? You know what this means don't you, they're acquiring it compulsorily.

Farouk: You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your car and blow you to ****ing sky!

Darryl: What did he do?

Farouk: He get scared and leave!

Darryl: Now back here is all landfill. Not allowed to build there.

Council Officer: Has the soil been tested?

Darryl: Oh yeah, nothing too serious in there... what do you know about lead?

or "Kenny"

There's a smell in here that will outlast religion

From the back she looked like a fridge with a head.

This is the busiest time of year, this is a crazy time, it just goes bonkers. It's as silly as a bum full of smarties.

I'd love to be able to say "I plumb toilets" and have someone say "Now that is something I've always wanted to do".

Busier than a one-armed bricklayer in Baghdad.

Mad as a Clown's c-ck

There's the urinal, and being a male, you have a prong on you that points forward, so I don't understand how they get it on their feet. They must point it down.

There's another classic example of someone having a two inch ersehole and us having installed one inch piping.

(Kenny?s advice on getting married) Cut out the middle man; find someone you hate and buy them a house.

Gimme an H...

Cant believe no-one has said Superbad yet.

Anchorman and Superbad. The two funniest films ever made.

End of.

All a matter of opinion but for me there are two types of people in the world.

Those that have seen "The Castle" and those that suffer under the delusion that they have seen the funniest film:

Darryl: Dad? He reckons powerlines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity.

Dale: Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Darryl: Compulsorily acquired? You know what this means don't you, they're acquiring it compulsorily.

Farouk: You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your car and blow you to ****ing sky!

Darryl: What did he do?

Farouk: He get scared and leave!

Darryl: Now back here is all landfill. Not allowed to build there.

Council Officer: Has the soil been tested?

Darryl: Oh yeah, nothing too serious in there... what do you know about lead?

Absolute quality film mate.

For me though, has to be The Big lebowski followed by Monty Python and the Naked Guns.

The Jerk

The Man with 2 Brains

Holy Grail

Gregory's Girl

Young Frankenstein

Good Morning Vietnam

So I married an Axe Murderer

Something about Mary

The Heartbreak Kid (one with Charles Grodin)

Little Miss Sunshine

Rangers European Dream 2008-09

IT'S A MADMADMADMADWORLD. Spot the comedians in that!. Totally split ma sides, a classic!!.

Archived