Will Csaba have watched Motherwell in pre-season games?

tazhearts

With no Scottish coaches left at Tynecastle and our new manager only in the door for three weeks I was wondering if Csaba had managed to take in any pre-season friendlies of our opponent teams in the SPL and in particular Motherwell?

I have been very impressed with the cut of Csaba's jib so far. I would expect him to thoroughly prepare for each game. He will however be hampered by knowing next to nothing about any of our opposing teams.

On a slightly different topic, I wonder if he has watched video's of our games last season to give him a better idea of how the players perform(ed).

Does anyone know if Hearts use or have the facility to use pro zone to analyze their games and players performance?

Ryan Gosling
With no Scottish coaches left at Tynecastle and our new manager only in the door for three weeks I was wondering if Csaba had managed to take in any pre-season friendlies of our opponent teams in the SPL and in particular Motherwell?

I have been very impressed with the cut of Csaba's jib so far. I would expect him to thoroughly prepare for each game. He will however be hampered by knowing next to nothing about any of our opposing teams.

On a slightly different topic, I wonder if he has watched video's of our games last season to give him a better idea of how the players perform(ed).

Does anyone know if Hearts use or have the facility to use pro zone to analyze their games and players performance?

Craig Levein introduced ProZone years ago did he not?

Guest JamboRobbo

I doubt there is any need. He can just rely on Angel Cernakovs "scottish football experience" to tell him all he needs to know. :o

Ron Burgundy
I doubt there is any need. He can just rely on Angel Cernakovs "scottish football experience" to tell him all he needs to know. :o

Yet another thread infected with your bullsheet.

Professor.Arturo

I'm pretty sure Csaba has watched videos of games involving every SPL club, so I dont see it as being a problem (not having a Scot in the dugout).

He'll be up to scratch on our opponents. I just hope he's true to his word about not liking the 'one up front' formation.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yet another thread infected with your bullsheet.

Aye, just infecting threads with my bullsheet as usual, as opposed to quoting what our manager said. :rolleyes:

Good to see you're making excellent points which contribute to the thread, rather than just attacking others for having a different opinion that you.

Aye, just infecting threads with my bullsheet as usual, as opposed to quoting what our manager said. :rolleyes:

Good to see you're making excellent points which contribute to the thread, rather than just attacking others for having a different opinion that you.

You're just repeating the same things though, over and over again. You're not contributing anything either; just writing the same tired complaints everytime. Its boring.

For, what was it, 8 months, you said in every post that all we needed was a manager. That you would take anybody, as long as he had control of the team.

Now as soon as we get a manager, all we hear is "why has he been hired, he can never have control with Vlad there."

Perhaps the admin could install an autoposter for you that looks for keywords within posts and then selects one of your three possible answers? Would save you alot of time and energy.

I can't say that the situ is perfect, but I'm happy to give it a wee go for now.

Or as your signature says:

CSABA SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.

PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE TO DO HIS JOB.

It has been a massive problem in the last couple of years.

It has looked to me on a vast number of occasions that our side has been picked with no notice of the opposition.

For example against all those teams in the middle ground of the SPL with 5 man scrapping midfields we have regularly played 2 or 3 lightweight wingers and no ball winners. Or against teams with big centre forwards we have played lightweight centre halfs. Or against teams such as United with donkey big centre halfs we have played long balls up to lightweights such as Ksnavicius or Elliot.

I hope that this problem will be sorted out.

We_are_the_Hearts
It has been a massive problem in the last couple of years.

It has looked to me on a vast number of occasions that our side has been picked with no notice of the opposition.

For example against all those teams in the middle ground of the SPL with 5 man scrapping midfields we have regularly played 2 or 3 lightweight wingers and no ball winners. Or against teams with big centre forwards we have played lightweight centre halfs. Or against teams such as United with donkey big centre halfs we have played long balls up to lightweights such as Ksnavicius or Elliot.

I hope that this problem will be sorted out.

Agreed Coco.

To beat Motherwell you need to match there 3 in the middle of the park with the same amount of energy. You also need to stop the supply to Porter. Motherwell like to hit him with the ball early, he then holds it up and they flood forward from the middle of the park. Zailukas needs to play ahead of Karipidis and man mark Porter. Stick to him like a rash. Eggert and Stewart will then need to watch the runners. Stop this and Motherwell are no great shakes.

Agreed Coco.

To beat Motherwell you need to match there 3 in the middle of the park with the same amount of energy. You also need to stop the supply to Porter. Motherwell like to hit him with the ball early, he then holds it up and they flood forward from the middle of the park. Zailukas needs to play ahead of Karipidis and man mark Porter. Stick to him like a rash. Eggert and Stewart will then need to watch the runners. Stop this and Motherwell are no great shakes.

Trouble is we only have Jonsson with the energy to match the midfield 3. The likes of Palazuelos, Stewart, Kingston don't have it. I had hoped that we would make a midfield signing or that the likes of McGowan might have the energy required but he seems to have disappeared this preseason.

Unless Berra is going to basically man mark Porter I think you are right that Zaliukas should play ahead of Karipidis.

Guest JamboRobbo
You're just repeating the same things though, over and over again. You're not contributing anything either; just writing the same tired complaints everytime. Its boring.

Thats just not true. My post is in relation to the thread, and quotes what Csaba said about using Cernakovs experiece of scottish football.

Please feel free to show where I've said that over and over again. I know you won't be able to though, because I haven't. You're just jumping on the slag JR bandwagon.

For, what was it, 8 months, you said in every post that all we needed was a manager. That you would take anybody, as long as he had control of the team.

Now as soon as we get a manager, all we hear is "why has he been hired, he can never have control with Vlad there."

I've said nothing of the sort. Please feel free to show where I have though.

What I have actually said, is that I like what Csaba has to say, and I hope he gets the backing he needs to do his job.

Perhaps the admin could install an autoposter for you that looks for keywords within posts and then selects one of your three possible answers? Would save you alot of time and energy.

Maybe the admin could install a pair of glasses for you, to help you read what people actually say, rather than just making stuff up which I never said and then having a go at me for it.

I can't say that the situ is perfect, but I'm happy to give it a wee go for now.

My signature is exactly what I want to happen. Again, please feel free to show where I've said otherwise. To save you a wee bit of time, you won't be able to, because I haven't.

If you're going to reply to me in future, can I respectfully ask that you actually read what I've posted before doing so, rather than accuse me of saying things I haven't said.

Thanks.

Oopsupsideyerheed

Yes, Yes, and again, yes.............:)

:eek::rofl:

Archived