Just stubbed my wee toe

Armageddon

Narrative Arc
Had to share it, nothing worse

:wacko:

Standing on a plug in your bare feet . Taught myself how to breakdance that way. Pretty painfull though.

Standing on a plug in your bare feet . Taught myself how to breakdance that way. Pretty painfull though.

My dad ended up on a nice trip to A&E after doing that one night. Got the impression it wasn't the most pleasurable experience of his life.

Konrad von Carstein

Went to Asda Chessser tonight...can advise all kickbackers not to wear flip flops during this exercise..must've run over my wee toe 10 times tonight...erse I am i know :)

Narrative Arc
My dad ended up on a nice trip to A&E after doing that one night. Got the impression it wasn't the most pleasurable experience of his life.

Worse than cramp.

Narrative Arc
i beg to differ the foreskin in the zip beats all of the above:wacko:

i concede lol

I P Knightley
Had to share it, nothing worse

:wacko:

My thoughts and those of my family are with you at this very difficult time.

Puts football into perspective. :rose:

Narrative Arc
Whens the tribute game?

Any idea what team Celtic will be sending out?

i think they have cancelled this weekends game as a mark of respect.

Harry Palmer

Whilst a 'toejab' hurts it soon passes, similar to knocking your elbow off something.

As Le Chat pointed out a kick in the baws is worse or any other trauma to the nether regions.

Although some tortures may give it a run for it's money... tickling(!), withdrawl of fingernails? Feel free to add more... Muahhhhaaahaaaa... or something!

i'll take your boot in the baws/stubbed toe and raise you an abscess under my tooth. face like a chipmonk, throbbing agony, the only pain known to make me cry as an adult, making it really impossible to sleep (i'm going back to try again now)

never slept last night because of it, and its all i really want to do :cry_smile:

Try some vodka; will get rid of the pain and help you sleep, Bev.

haven't got any, and got anti biotics as well, so off the bevvy for the next few days.

Doctor FinnBarr
i beg to differ the foreskin in the zip beats all of the above:wacko:

Oh yes, I know a guy that did that on the way to Shetland and suffered in silence for the next 4 nights (we thought he seemed rather subdued) before going to hospital in Aberdeen where it required 3 stitches! Ouch.

:eek:

i think they have cancelled this weekends game as a mark of respect.

As the stubbed toe is part of Celtic's extended family they will be holidng a special once in a lifetime lisbon lions dinner.

How funny all of the above have been ... fair brightened up a Jimmy White of a morning.

Can't believe Vlad had decided to call the new stand "The Stubbed Toe Stand" as a mark of respect ... myself and family feel very honoured.

Miller Jambo 60
I'd take a stubbed toe over a hard kick in the baws any day of the week thanks very much.

Was through at parkhead in the 80s with my ex wife.

had an in-grown toe nail at the time.

what does the ex do but stand on said toe with her high heels:mad:

I P Knightley
Was through at parkhead in the 80s with my ex wife.

had an in-grown toe nail at the time.

what does the ex do but stand on said toe with her high heels:mad:

The judge would've rushed through the divorce petition for that alone.

10 years ago I was swinging on a chair whilst playing champ man, the chair leg landed on my big toe and destroyed my toe nail to pieces. Six months after this happened I was still receiving pain whenever I toe punted a ball during high school matches. Went to the chiropodist and she pulled an inch long piece of nail which had been lodged from underneath my now recovered toe nail. Looked like glass.

Vlad: Can i get a minutes applause as a tribute for the pain and suffering I encoutered?!

Archived