Degenerated..*****.net

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Am intregued by his chioce of avatar and the meaning behind it.

In no way could I be described as racist but it looks to me to be a rather OTT "right on" all people who lean to the right in politics are racist morons who are paid up KKK members and those who lean to the left are morally superior.

Sorry if there is a subtext to it that makes me look like an ignoramus but I'd like to know what it means.:hobofish:

Konrad von Carstein
Might help if you tell us who you are on about or post a link ;)

*ahem" His user name is "Degenerated":p an I cant do links cos I an old fart:cool: Plus the fact is he's considered to be one of the (even) more moronic posters on .net so I thought IT would be known to most on here.

Say What Again
*ahem" His user name is "Degenerated":p an I cant do links cos I an old fart:cool:.

Konrad von Carstein

Thanks you young rascal;)

Still can't get my head round the meaning of it tho. Does being "white" (I *** hate that expression BTW) make me some kind of white supremascist. Or are all "non-whites" entitled to view the rest of humanity as racist bigots?

I wondered about that too...not sure if it's meant to be irony of some description or just a really twee reference to cultural diversity but it's definitely a bit odd. Not really surprising though, he seems like a total buttock.

I have no idea what that symbol means but doing a "catchphrase" on it, it seems to suggest that the dude kicking the nazi is kickin in "white pride" ?!?! I.e. telling it to GTF ? Therefore its NOT racist but the opposite?

Dunno, thats just my take on it.

Anyone else ken?

Cheers for the link JOH and apologies eskimo, its late and TBF to myself they're all degenerates on there :)

Konrad von Carstein
I have no idea what that symbol means but doing a "catchphrase" on it, it seems to suggest that the dude kicking the nazi is kickin in "white pride" ?!?! I.e. telling it to GTF ? Therefore its NOT racist but the opposite?

Dunno, thats just my take on it.

Anyone else ken?

Without wishing to stray into dangerous waters....

It seems to me that it promotes the ideology that those who "side" with ethnic minorities are "black activists"while those who disagree with their ideology are considereed to be "White supremasists" does my head in as this thinking suggests that only "white" people are capable of being racist...

Harry Palmer

Just what I was about to post eskimo; it would appear that it is acceptable to be violent/derogatory to a 'white' whilst the same cannot be reciprocated.

I await the human rights lawyers to pounce if any such case/persecution occurs. (No doubt it probably has but I may have missed the headline news).

I hear you about with regards to "dangerous waters". Although I feel that folk should be able to have an honest debate about race issues even in todays overly PC world Seems like before anything you say you have to add a disclaimer!

It is far too common a viewpoint that only white people are racist. Its complete pesh! EVery race has examples of racism.

The Jena 6 was quite a famous case in America. Its only really now that these issues are being discussed. The US is far more likely to experience this "reverse racism" for want of a better expression then the UK, obviously because the US was a disgusting place for decades and the old odeologies are still prevalent in th south however much people pretend otherwise.

I find the subject quite interesting from an outsiders point of view. I cant stand people who judge folk on their race, sexuality or religion. I have a fair few friend who have very different backgrounds, including a gay muslim, and they are all very nice people.

Kalamazoo Jambo

The term 'White Pride' (at least here in the US) is closely tied to the White Supremacist & Neo Nazi movements. I think the Goodnight White Pride phrase loses something in the different context of the UK.

chester copperpot

Why we even wasting bandwidth talking about this knobjockey.

He's probably creaming his fat ass on Needlesareclean.net talking about it.

Professor.Arturo
Without wishing to stray into dangerous waters....

It seems to me that it promotes the ideology that those who "side" with ethnic minorities are "black activists"while those who disagree with their ideology are considereed to be "White supremasists" does my head in as this thinking suggests that only "white" people are capable of being racist...

Thats the way of the world I'm afraid.

Black pride (acceptable) = Blacks fighting for their rights as they feel downtrodden.

Gay pride (acceptable) = Gays fighting for their rights as they feel they get the ***** end of the stick (not speaking phsicaly)

White pride (not allowed) = promote white issues and apparently your a nazi racist sc*mbag....and probably a paid up member of the Klan.

Go figure :confused:

Thats the way of the world I'm afraid.

Black pride (acceptable) = Blacks fighting for their rights as they feel downtrodden.

Gay pride (acceptable) = Gays fighting for their rights as they feel they get the ***** end of the stick (not speaking phsicaly)

White pride (not allowed) = promote white issues and apparently your a nazi racist sc*mbag....and probably a paid up member of the Klan.

Go figure :confused:

*shakes head*

As has been mentioned on this thread

The term 'White Pride' (at least here in the US) is closely tied to the White Supremacist & Neo Nazi movements
and this is what i am sure the avatar is referring to.

It isn't saying you can't be white or proud. It's saying GTF neo-nazi's!

I'm actually quite astounded that people aren't seeing this straight away for what it is.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
*shakes head*

As has been mentioned on this thread and this is what i am sure the avatar is referring to.

I'm actually quite astounded that people aren't seeing this straight away for what it is.

I thought I was being really stupid too

I thought I was being really stupid too

Sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar.

Ma ma (to paraphrase an illustrious poster)...:wacko:

Konrad von Carstein
*shakes head*

As has been mentioned on this thread and this is what i am sure the avatar is referring to.

Prior to Kalamazoo's helpful post I had no idea about the Americanism of "White Pride" which now i am aware of I fully agree with (the goodnight to it not the supporting of), therefore in that context it could be argued that some of the previous posters are correct in thier assertion that Minority Pride = Good and daring to challenge or question this as a "white" person (or daring to be proud of being British and i stress not in a bowler hats and flutes way)= racist bigot.

Therefore you being astounded is a little bit "right on" and is not relevant (all of course IMHO):)

Personally I'm hacked off at this assertion in the UK today.

*shakes head*

Maybe I'm being dim but even if that is what it means...the question would then be WHY? What a strange thing to choose as an avatar for a football forum...or for any forum at all, for that matter.

He's not being clever - he's just weird. Is that the bottom line?

Era Macaroons
Maybe I'm being dim but even if that is what it means...the question would then be WHY? What a strange thing to choose as an avatar for a football forum...or for any forum at all, for that matter.

Erm.....you have seen your own avatar , havent you?:rolleyes:

Personally i just thought it was an anti-racism slogan :confused:

Rick Grimes
*shakes head*

indeed. a complete non-thread.

he's maybe overly "right on" but that's about it...

The People's Chimp
*shakes head*

I'm pretty surprised that it even raised a question over here. Surely it's completely self explanatory!

The guy is still a total chump though!

I'm pretty surprised that it even raised a question over here. Surely it's completely self explanatory!

at least he's not a racist!!!

..or is he? :wacko:

Konrad von Carstein

KK guys I did say at the start that I could end end up looking like an ignoramus but I honestly didn't have clue what his avatar was trying to say...i must apologise for daring to ask the question on an open forum...oh wait no I'm not cos other people had the same thoughts as me and it led to a small debate on here...or is that not allowed?

Not really, I mean you could just as easily have this as an avatar

anti-nazi.jpg

or perhaps something about Red Wedge, given the musical connection, e.g. red%20wedge.jpg

He may just really like the band who use that pic too.

As for the bottom line being his weirdness, well...he is a Hobo so case closed on that one!

KK guys I did say at the start that I could end end up looking like an ignoramus but I honestly didn't have clue what his avatar was trying to say...i must apologise for daring to ask the question on an open forum...oh wait no I'm not cos other people had the same thoughts as me and it led to a small debate on here...or is that not allowed?

Who is questioning your right to ask a question?

I think Liquidator was referring to the Hobo as a chump and not you, if that's what you are getting at?

Prior to Kalamazoo's helpful post I had no idea about the Americanism of "White Pride" which now i am aware of I fully agree with (the goodnight to it not the supporting of), therefore in that context it could be argued that some of the previous posters are correct in thier assertion that Minority Pride = Good and daring to challenge or question this as a "white" person (or daring to be proud of being British and i stress not in a bowler hats and flutes way)= racist bigot.

Therefore you being astounded is a little bit "right on" and is not relevant (all of course IMHO):)

Personally I'm hacked off at this assertion in the UK today.

Sorry, I'm not really getting your point here.

Konrad von Carstein
Sorry, I'm not really getting your point here.

Basically....I was initially perplexed by the hibs fud's avater and the meaning behind it....this led to several posts that resulted in me understanding the reasons behind the fud using it. However...I am of the opinion that today in the UK if you dare to question "minorities" and thier various demands you are immediatley classed as a racist bigot...hope this clarifies but I'm 3/4 through a bottle of red and couldn't give a hoot...in the nicest possible way of course:cool:

...However...I am of the opinion that today in the UK if you dare to question "minorities" and thier various demands you are immediatley classed as a racist bigot....

I suppose it depends what you are questioning.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it though. We may live in what appears a "right on/PC" country but I'm not so sure it is in practice.

The press tend to sensationalise these things and as a result the less informed/mentally unstable start to let off nail bombs and the like in Soho. Which is never a good thing.

I can’t believe that this clown’s avatar is even being discussed on here.

The poster in question is very, very ‘right-on’. He is forever posting about our supposed right-wing, loyalist, KKK, racist support. That’ll be why he feels, as a supporter of the left-wing, working-class, warrior poet team, he needs an anti-racism slogan as his avatar.

But the poster in question never seems to address the problems within his fellow left-wing, working-class, warrior poet team support.

For instance, the "Skacel Refugee" song which isn't racist at all and had a few thousand of their support singing it at Tynecastle (a majority not a minority) not to mention one of their own players (at the time) ands self-confessed ‘fan’ caught on camera singing it in a pub.

Or, the four (?) hibs fans being charged at Falkirk for racially abusing one the opposition players (who also happened to be an ex-player of theirs and was a supposed ‘fans favourite’).

Or, the infamous "Edinburgh is wonderful" song allegedly originating on the terraces of Easter Road.

Or, the author of the (much-romanticised on hibs.net) CCS book being allegedly seen in the 80's walking about Edinburgh with a T Shirt of main racist skinhead band Skrewdriver.

Or, that several leading players in the aforementioned, much-romanticised group of supporters were allegedly members of the BNP.

But apparently we have a problem at Tynie and there is no problem at Fester Road.

Or maybe both sets of fans (like all teams) have their share of dafties but that doesn’t really sit well with their delusions and twisting of history & events to suit their petty, bitter, jealous agendas.

FTH

Gorgie Rules.

...that the OP of this thread is using a politically incorrect term as a username. It is better to use 'inuit'. Eskimo in some parts of the world is considered offensive. :rolleyes:

(don't worry I hate all that PC crap ;), and Eskimo is still commonly used to describe the peoples from the circumpolar region so you won't get in trouble. just though I'd point it out though :P)

*shakes head*

It took me 3 seconds to figure out what it meant. The fact he's a mod on a public site, which will probably be viewed by every ethnic group at some point or another, should make the message even more transparent.

However, I think it's risky all the same as not everyone will get the meaning so I can understand why some people could be offended.

The guy is a young soul rebel, a warrior poet, a purveyor of the flai-ur, a cat in a hat. For him black is the new white, white is the new black, and brown is down all over the town. He's hippin and he's hoppin and there's just no stoppin'. He has the love of his black brothers and his working class roots give him nobility amongst his own people. wearethewarriorpoets.net is full of these hip cats. We cannot hope to understand what he and his soul brothers are talking about and thinking about.

............ either that or he's a desperate hobo wannabe.

Konrad von Carstein
...that the OP of this thread is using a politically incorrect term as a username. It is better to use 'inuit'. Eskimo in some parts of the world is considered offensive. :rolleyes:

(don't worry I hate all that PC crap ;), and Eskimo is still commonly used to describe the peoples from the circumpolar region so you won't get in trouble. just though I'd point it out though :P)

Aaaah, yes, but WHY am I called eskimo?;)

It took me 3 seconds to figure out what it meant. The fact he's a mod on a public site, which will probably be viewed by every ethnic group at some point or another, should make the message even more transparent.

However, I think it's risky all the same as not everyone will get the meaning so I can understand why some people could be offended.

tbf when he made his avatar a photo of a guy with a swastika getting walloped, im sure the last thing he ever thought was that his level of political correctness would be getting debated on here!

I see that appearing to be 'right-on' by having an anti-racist avatar and actually being ant-racist are not really the same thing on hibs.net.

Their resident hobonomics expert posts the following remark...

and yet this example of casual racism isn't even commented on by the right-on degenerate.

Even with the editing powers afforded him as an admin and the casually racist remark still remains.

FTH

The People's Chimp
I see that appearing to be 'right-on' by having an anti-racist avatar and actually being ant-racist are not really the same thing on hibs.net.

Their resident hobonomics expert posts the following remark... and yet this example of casual racism isn't even commented on by the right-on degenerate.

Even with the editing powers afforded him as an admin and the casually racist remark still remains.

FTH

You can only be a bigotted racist if you are a hearts fan, you, as a bigotted, racist hearts fan should know that.

degenerate, however, is a fine upstanding member of the tramp community. you could learn a lot from someone like him.

You can only be a bigotted racist if you are a hearts fan, you, as a bigotted, racist hearts fan should know that.

degenerate, however, is a fine upstanding member of the tramp community. you could learn a lot from someone like him.

Of course, i see that now.

I applaud Sergey is his attempts to bring casual racism into the wider community.

Yours, bigotted, racist Hearts fan.

MacDonald Jardine

Indeed.

What about RubyHibee's hilarious and completely non racist avatar?

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=125429

Archived