****Warning****Ewen Cameron****

i8hibsh

The following story sounds so untrue but it is infact true.......

For some reason or another I unfortunately caught fifteen minutes of the Unreal Old Firm phone in between some dirty vile weegie c*ck, talking about one of the ugly sisters Ewan Cameron actually said a few positives about Hearts and ALMOST sounded like a Jambo

:confused:

lies.

I sh*t you not

I don't think it will last and I am sure it is just because it was kinda quiet on the OF vile brother front but he said

"we are looking well organised"

"Csaba knows what he is doing"

"we have a good squad"

"we will challenge"

Source.....:rolleyes:

Hahahaha

Does he actually ever come on this board now or is he still spending all his time on followfollow?

chester copperpot
I wouldn't give Cameron the reek off of my sheeite.

I heard this too, it was when they were talking about Riordan.

Well the bit I heard before I realised I hate the Unreal Radio and turned it off.

Much better with Clyde FM, where they dont even mention any football clubs except the 2 most important teams in the World Ever. :rolleyes:

weegie jambo

not that the usually slightly more informed Radio Scotland were any better tonight, caught all of the program driving home tonight and it was 75% huns 20% 'tic and 5% Annan Athletic. You would think that they could at least squeeze a few more clubs into 1 1/2 hours:mad:

I heard this too, it was when they were talking about Riordan.

Well the bit I heard before I realised I hate the Unreal Radio and turned it off.

Much better with Clyde FM, where they dont even mention any football clubs except the 2 most important teams in the World Ever. :rolleyes:

He's a snake in the grass mate.

Not to be trusted.

chester copperpot
He's a snake in the grass mate.

Not to be trusted.

He was being very anti hibs mate, still not to be trusted. I agree. I hate unreal radio, and went for a shower after listening to the 15 mins that I did.

The one thing I did enjoy was him ripping up skag heid from Leith Frank who was convinced Hibs had the cash to sign Riordan. Even Roughie couldnae get a word in edgeways.

Hate Euan, but loved that moment. ;)

He was being very anti hibs mate, still not to be trusted. I agree. I hate unreal radio, and went for a shower after listening to the 15 mins that I did.

The one thing I did enjoy was him ripping up skag heid from Leith Frank who was convinced Hibs had the cash to sign Riordan. Even Roughie couldnae get a word in edgeways.

I wonder if it was the flumps.net poster Big Frank ?

An absolute fecking Ramjet of a man.

Stopped listening to the realoldfirmradioshow back around January, can't say i've missed listening to Euan cream himself over the biggot brothers and Hibs(some Jambo he is!!) or Roughie taking the pash out of Hearts any chance he gets. Can't stand the pair of them!

Better call Saul

Who heard the Jambo V the hobo they were baith given 5 questions about their team oor lad could not answer who was the goal scorer for Dundee in 86 when we lost 2-0

then he did not know where the "Heart of midlothian " could be found

Thinkin about it

BET HE WAS A FOOOKIN HIBBY TWAT:confused:

chester copperpot
I wonder if it was the flumps.net poster Big Frank ?

An absolute fecking Ramjet of a man.

I love the expression Ramjet.

It wasn't an intelligent guy, but lets face it there's not many that are.

davemclaren
The following story sounds so untrue but it is infact true.......

For some reason or another I unfortunately caught fifteen minutes of the Unreal Old Firm phone in between some dirty vile weegie c*ck, talking about one of the ugly sisters Ewan Cameron actually said a few positives about Hearts and ALMOST sounded like a Jambo

:confused:

You'll be liking Alex Salmond next... :P

In the 5 minutes I heard, Euan was tipping Pantyliner for first managerial casualty of the season, comparing the current status of the Hibs 'camp' (not the fact that they're all gay) to life under Squareheid. I did have a chuckle before I turned it off!

i dont know what the problem with lad is

he spoke the truth about VLAD when most had their heads in the sand.

he has been proved 100% correct in what he said.

i think like others he was a hurting jambo, and had a platform to talk about it.

he was only saying what a lot of hearts people were saying "Friends and family of mine"

there is still a "you cant slag vlad" issue on this board.

i also, in another thread, said i thought the new manager "seemed" to be a cracking appointment. and i still do. every time he speaks, he speaks sense, and i really think this lad can get hearts into 3rd place this season.

everyones opinions will differ, that is why this is a messageboard, we can leave messages, on the board.

i dont know what the problem with lad is

he spoke the truth about VLAD when most had their heads in the sand.

he has been proved 100% correct in what he said.

i think like others he was a hurting jambo, and had a platform to talk about it.

he was only saying what a lot of hearts people were saying "Friends and family of mine"

there is still a "you cant slag vlad" issue on this board.

i also, in another thread, said i thought the new manager "seemed" to be a cracking appointment. and i still do. every time he speaks, he speaks sense, and i really think this lad can get hearts into 3rd place this season.

everyones opinions will differ, that is why this is a messageboard, we can leave messages, on the board.

I hope you typed that from a nuclear bunker. :P

He bet Roughy that Hearts would finish above Hibs this season.

Ewan Cameron is now being called "Boaby (Puller)" or something by colleagues & callers as a result of his last bet with Roughy....

Make of that what you will.

I think there's a possibility that EC may be a Jambo... but as Real Radio is really Radio OF, he's got to pander to the gruntin' hordes.

Still, it would be nice if he defended us a bit more, and stop letting Fat Ruffles getting one over him most of the time

Caught a bit of his show last week and turned it off when he said WE, when referring to Rangers. The thing is, he probably does'nt know he does it.

Jambo my Maroon speckled @rse!!!!:mad:

sadly i heard the start of Super Snoreboard last night when i was at the gym.

couldn't believe it when they said "on saturday we're having a 6hour special"

how anyone can listen to that drivel is beyond me. they don't even have the rights for games, they just talk about the same stories over and over, then one of them goes

"what's happening over at Ibrox"

and another goes

"well Rangers played down the wing, and Barry Fergusson was cleanly tackled, but he started moaning so they brought the ball back and gave Barry another go"

6 hours... of that...nae chance Radio Scotland every time for me

Caught a bit of his show last week and turned it off when he said WE, when referring to Rangers. The thing is, he probably does'nt know he does it.

Jambo my Maroon speckled @rse!!!!:mad:

Does he post here as mod delete.;)

winston churchill

it was fred fae leef.

who sounds like shoe keevens as he talks through his nose.

he is always phoning up along with the other two hobos, gerard from the newtown and the blind guy from sunderland.

I hate Real Radio, but whenever I do listen to it I don't think there's any doubt he's a Jambo.

The bit that concerns me is that fact Cameron's a total ********, nerd, plonker. He's an embarrassment. Wish he was a Hibee.

Sawdust Caesar
Who heard the Jambo V the hobo they were baith given 5 questions about their team oor lad could not answer who was the goal scorer for Dundee in 86 when we lost 2-0

then he did not know where the "Heart of midlothian " could be found

Thinkin about it

BET HE WAS A FOOOKIN HIBBY TWAT:confused:

I heard that, the Jambo was useless, arguing that he was only 8 when Kidd scored those goals. Plus he didn't know where Csabo was from.

If I was making up a Hearts quiz I would never ever have a question about Dundee in 86, some Jambo he is.

Archived