should they not get their own shambolic house in order first(merged)

LAIRDY14

What a heap of pish that is. So obvious that it's just been pieced together from various pieces of speculation on here.

Nucky Thompson

It must be true if it's posted on flumps.net:p We were going into Administration on 3 separate times in February alone according to the same experts:107years:

Ray Winstone

well they were right about us going bankrupt a couple of months ago....

oh wait they got that oh so wrong as well.

Guest JamboRobbo
Would you pick Zaliukas before Karipidis?

Nobody who knows anything about football would pick Zaliukas before Karapidis. Csaba does appear to know about football.......

This is a good one.

"Hardly, the guy's just posted something that he's heard, which has since been confirmed as a bona fide rumour as others (including me) have heard it from other sources. In fact, the guy I got it from is as staunch a Yam as you'll get.

Now, pretending Mixu resigned and Riordan has signed...that's straw clutching!"

A "bona fide" rumour??? Clutching at straws, wanting Mixu to resign?:laugh:

i actually got bored after the first couple fo posts. what a lot of nonsense. Thats all in hope rather than fact. we know that things could change very quickly, we have been there beofre but for now things seem to be ok.

The no assistant thing is interesting tho. Is he getting a No.2?

Nobody who knows anything about football would pick Zaliukas before Karapidis. Csaba does appear to know about football.......

That bothers me.

I'm stunned that we are trying to auction Karapidis off to the highest bidder in Greece, and given mad Vlad's previous you can't help but wonder if it is in part to push one of his Liths up the pecking order...

yes

We'll have to agree to disagree. For what it's worth, I don't think either of them are good enough.

Miller Jambo 60
This is a good one.

"Hardly, the guy's just posted something that he's heard, which has since been confirmed as a bona fide rumour as others (including me) have heard it from other sources. In fact, the guy I got it from is as staunch a Yam as you'll get.

Now, pretending Mixu resigned and Riordan has signed...that's straw clutching!"

A "bona fide" rumour??? Clutching at straws, wanting Mixu to resign?:laugh:

hate being called a yam.

[mod edit]

But he'll do what he's told all the same.

Pants Shaton

My memory stretches back far enough to remember that Zaliukas performed well in central defence for quite a while, until his confidence evaporated and he became a bomb-scare.

It's hardly as if Karipidis is a world-beater, if he's better it's not by much.

New manager. New start. (To borrow from the hollow marketing rhetoric)

Would you pick Zaliukas before Karipidis?

No, I wouldn't. But I don't actually htink there's much in it betwen those two tbh.

That bothers me.

I'm stunned that we are trying to auction Karapidis off to the highest bidder in Greece, and given mad Vlad's previous you can't help but wonder if it is in part to push one of his Liths up the pecking order...

It's more likely a case of removing another guy from the payroll.

monkfish1979
wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Tynie both as a forward and coach.

I very much doubt if Hertz could afford him, though. He must be on upwards of ?10k per week at Palace.

He's so damn stupid it hurts. He'd be simultaneously unsurprised and shocked if we signed Freedman. His head would probably explode.

Rick Grimes
That bothers me.

the original story said Karipidis wanted a move home & he has one year on his contract. if he wants to go then we're better to get some cash & reinvest it.

Gave up bored after about 10 posts. Seen it all before over there over and over and over again.

They're just indulging in their favourite wet dream to try and forget their own problems.

And boy, do they have problems.

Reptiles. Bitter, bitter Reptiles at that.

the original story said Karipidis wanted a move home & he has one year on his contract. if he wants to go then we're better to get some cash & reinvest it.

Dont let something like hard facts and logic get in the way of lith bashing and rumour mongering!!

hate being called a yam.

[mod edit]

:rofl:

On topic, lets be honest, it is the sort of thread you would see on here isn't it?

Let them bump their gums, let them put up pictures of toy bulldozers at Tynecastle, let them selectively remember things that have happened and conveniently forget others, can we just put things right on the park and get it right up them there?

They are United?? as in Hearts United???

Is Hearts United going to be the name of the new club to spawn from Heart of Midlothian when they finally go down the swanny???

This guy will go down a storm at the Festival. Hilarious.

Gave up bored after about 10 posts. Seen it all before over there over and over and over again.

They're just indulging in their favourite wet dream to try and forget their own problems.

And boy, do they have problems.

Reptiles. Bitter, bitter Reptiles at that.

Just wait till their countdown timers run out.....

Oh wait

That bothers me.

I spoke to Karipidis at the open training signing session on saturdayand he said HE wanted to go as he had family problems in greece.

I spoke to Karipidis at the open training signing session on saturdayand he said HE wanted to go as he had family problems in greece.

Russ,

I had seen that suggested on here before and am surprised that that part is ignored. If Hearts are prepared to let a first team player return home as he is homesick then that surely is something that is a creditable action by the club?

Also noticed they have a thread on there begging DR to come back.

He shafted them as badly as Webster shafted us. Arguably worse since he was a supposed boyhood Hibs fan.

Do they have any self-respect?

Guest jambomickey

you would think after the terrible pre season they have had that they would be worrying about there own problems! we always been biggest team in edinburgh and we always will be:107years:

Also noticed they have a thread on there begging DR to come back.

He shafted them as badly as Webster shafted us. Arguably worse since he was a supposed boyhood Hibs fan.

Do they have any self-respect?

Hibs offer to rat boy was well short of what Hearts offered Webster.Not that it makes any difference.:)

Ibrahim Tall

Zaliukas over Karipidis?

We're not playing a player in pre-season who more than likely won't be here once the season actually starts? We're trying to sell a player who's contracts up at the end of the season and doesn't want to sign a new one? :eek::mad::eek:

We're DOOMED

CSABA GTF

Ryan Gosling

Vlad can't be that desperate to sell Karipidis to fit Zal in since his transfer appears to have fallen through at our end.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You can imagine that these morons still write letters to Santa, probably in the following style: -

SANTA

Can I huv one Deek and Hertz tae go t*ts up, likesay?

Imagine their disappointment on Christmas morning....

You can imagine that these morons still write letters to Santa, probably in the following style: -

SANTA

Can I huv one Deek and Hertz tae go t*ts up, likesay?

Imagine their disappointment on Christmas morning....

I genuinely fear for the day that one of the fecking simpletons learns how to spell "Bankrupt".

Then it might actually happen.

I wonder how long it will take for them to have a thread about us talking about them talking about us on wewerefirstohavefloodlightsandsponsorsandgreen.net

Dont bite chaps!!! And chapesses!!

Can someone tell me - that Sergy guy - is he mentally retarded ?

I know it's a touchy subject but surely no-one with a full deck would be so obsessed as to make up stories about having contacts and being in the know when it's quite obvious he knows absolutely nothing about anything he rambles on about.

I'm sure even most of the flumps are embarassed by his obsession trawling through eastern european websites and investigating accounts etc but are too afraid to offend him by telling him what they really think.

As for Matty Fairy - I know the guy and he's a serial Walter Mitty who has made up so much tripe about HMFC no-one will ever take him seriously except for the usual witless cretins who reply to his posts ( notice it's always the same few ? )

Again an embarassment to his own.

They'd be far better to start worrying big time that , right now , they are in deep deep trouble on the park and concentrate on their own problems like a clueless manager who has clearly lost the dressing room already ( look out for another player revolt coming soon to a club near you ! ) a wage structure on a par with English non-league clubs and a Chief Exec who has no interest whatsoever in the football side of the club.

As they are so fond of saying over the road - TICK , TOCK.....

h-e-a-r-t-s

completely disagree. karipidis has ability but he is slower, smaller, and equally capable of a calamity as Zali. I suspect Zali doesn't lack ability, only work ethic. Hopefully that can be changed.

Half those dicks crave attention from here, so why do people give them the ammo they obviously thrive on?

Can someone tell me - that Sergy guy - is he mentally retarded ?

I know it's a touchy subject but surely no-one with a full deck would be so obsessed as to make up stories about having contacts and being in the know when it's quite obvious he knows absolutely nothing about anything he rambles on about.

I'm sure even most of the flumps are embarassed by his obsession trawling through eastern european websites and investigating accounts etc but are too afraid to offend him by telling him what they really think.

As for Matty Fairy - I know the guy and he's a serial Walter Mitty who has made up so much tripe about HMFC no-one will ever take him seriously except for the usual witless cretins who reply to his posts ( notice it's always the same few ? )

Again an embarassment to his own.

They'd be far better to start worrying big time that , right now , they are in deep deep trouble on the park and concentrate on their own problems like a clueless manager who has clearly lost the dressing room already ( look out for another player revolt coming soon to a club near you ! ) a wage structure on a par with English non-league clubs and a Chief Exec who has no interest whatsoever in the football side of the club.

As they are so fond of saying over the road - TICK , TOCK.....

No you don't.

Guest casper

Csaba was saying soon after he arrived that new players, particularly forwards, were needed. Now he's saying he'll stick with what he's got. Something has changed and given romanovs treatment of previous "managers" the hibby claims might mot be that far off the mark. Time will tell.

Archived