Horses for today

billyboy38

These are my selections for today any thoughts/selections?

2.15 Ripon Kentish Dream

3.45 Ripon Demolition

4.15 Ripon Almonafis (nap) ;)

BB

These are my selections for today any thoughts/selections?

2.15 Ripon Kentish Dream

3.45 Ripon Demolition

4.15 Ripon Almonafis (nap) ;)

BB

E/W Billyboy or on the nose?

Nicki Boy is overpriced in Newton Abbot's 3:00pm

6/1 :)

Recouped my money robbos got last night :)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I think i'll be doing Sibi Saba in the 4:15.

Had a decent debut, step up in trip shouldn't be a problem, and at 4/1 looks a decent speculative bet against the 4/11 fav Kossack, Who under new partner Jamie Spencer (Dane o'neill gave it a bad ride lto) should win this but the price in a race of this type is very prohibative.

Almonafis has to find 5 lengths on Kossack on their last run together, and it should not reverse the placings. Unless the visor sharpens it up, and it stays the the extra 2 furlongs, I just can't see this winning.

I think i'll be doing Sibi Saba in the 4:15.

Had a decent debut, step up in trip shouldn't be a problem, and at 4/1 looks a decent speculative bet against the 4/11 fav Kossack, Who under new partner Jamie Spencer (Dane o'neill gave it a bad ride lto) should win this but the price in a race of this type is very prohibative.

Almonafis has to find 5 lengths on Kossack on their last run together, and it should not reverse the placings. Unless the visor sharpens it up, and it stays the the extra 2 furlongs, I just can't see this winning.

Ive heard that Almonafis has been tried with the visor in training and theres no stopping the horse also has been training well.

Soon know if this is true,

Sexton Hardcastle

Some 80-1 shot just won the 3.00 at catterick? . Where was the tip for a few quid on that.

Bijou Dan, 3.20 Newcastle

Double that up with Charles Parnell in the 3.50. I got a tip for that at the wkend.

Bijou Dan, 3.20 Newcastle

Mince

Double that up with Charles Parnell in the 3.50. I got a tip for that at the wkend.

Mince

:(

Archived