"CHEMICAL CSABA"....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I was trying to think who it was this guy reminds me off, then it came to me yesterday, Chemical Ali the Iraqi Walter Mitty!!!

I get the impression Csaba has somehow managed to hypnotise the majority of our support into believing he is the messiah and all in the garden is rosey, when in infact we have no new players appear to be getting no new players and still have the same drivel that couldnt even make the top 6 last season!!!

Romanov has pulled the wool over the sheeps eyes once more!

Jam Tarts 1874
I was trying to think who it was this guy reminds me off, then it came to me yesterday, Chemical Ali the Iraqi Walter Mitty!!!

I get the impression Csaba has somehow managed to hypnotise the majority of our support into believing he is the messiah and all in the garden is rosey, when in infact we have no new players appear to be getting no new players and still have the same drivel that couldnt even make the top 6 last season!!!

We're doomed!!!

frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

I dont recall him ever saying the garden was rosey maybe you can tell us when and what he said.

I do recall him telling us how badly demoralised the squad was and the need for 4 players to be added to the squad.

Seymour M Hersh

Utter tosh!

Fat Striker

Give it a rest.

Did you not see an improvement in the team yesterday?

It's not quite at the full scale panic stage with regard to no signings. Do you know for certain that there will be NO signings made before the end of the transfer window?

For all we know there could be a couple of deals being negotiated at the moment.

Remember Hearts are very good at keeping their cards close to their chest when they want to.

Anyway, not that I think it'll happen but even if we start the campaign with essentially the same squad it's not impossible to get a vast improvement out of them with the right manager. You need only look at Motherwell under McGhee last season.

Pants Shaton

I think you mean 'Comical Ali', Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, rather than 'Chemical Ali', Ali Hassan al-Majid, who butchered thousands of Iraqi Kurds.

Also your point is nonsense.

Chad Sexington

What a cringeworthy post.

Not only have you managed to get your Ali's embarrassingly mixed up, :rolleyes: but your entire point is baseless.

When did Csaba infer he was a messiah?

When did Csaba say everything in the garden was rosy?

He has signed one player, has another on trial who was unfortunately injured and has said he hopes to have more in soon.

So your post is basically an embarrassing pile of dung with no basis in fact.

Have a nice day.

Walter Payton

Not only have you managed to get your Ali's embarrassingly mixed up, :rolleyes: but your entire point is baseless.

He has signed one player, has another on trial who was unfortunately injured and has said he hopes to have more in soon.

Have a nice day.

That must be the stupidist post out of the 2000 plus you have posted on here! Wrong Ali and no point to your moan. Get a grip!

Suspect Device

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

I can't believe the stick Csaba is now starting to take on this forum.He has been quoted in the Scotsman saying he can't afforrd a striker at 2-3m euros,well so what no other ****er in the SPL can either.If the quotes true then i think he is just being realistic.

Walter Bishop
That must be the stupidist post out of the 2000 plus you have posted on here! Wrong Ali and no point to your moan. Get a grip!

Chemical sounds better than comical.

Yep no point as we have signed 6 or 7 players, have sold 13500 season tickets and the foundations are going down for the new stand!!!

Yep no point as we have signed 6 or 7 players, have sold 13500 season tickets and the foundations are going down for the new stand!!!

Trumpet Alert.

:hobofish:

Walter Bishop

Have a nice day.

comical_csaba.jpg

jamboinglasgow
I can't believe the stick Csaba is now starting to take on this forum.He has been quoted in the Scotsman saying he can't afforrd a striker at 2-3m euros,well so what no other ****er in the SPL can either.If the quotes true then i think he is just being realistic.

I agree, I am amazed at the fact he says we cant afford a striker worth 2-3m euros and people start panicing and calling Csaba a poor manager. First of all whenever have hearts payed that much on one player (the most we ever have is just over a million euros on beslija.) I think people are just reading too much into what they say as they are looking for signs it is not working. Lets judge him on results in the season not on things he says now.

Hypnotising the support? Into doing what exactly? Adopting a positive frame of mind? Bring on the hypnosis that's what I say!!

I'm sure that Rangers have just spent a few million Euros on a couple of strikers, so I'm quite glad that Hearts cannot afford players of that "calibre".

I said back before Csaba was appointed that I would give it until his first league defeat before folk on here were screaming for him to be sacked. Looks like I misjudged the level of total trumpets that actually post on here.

shaun.lawson
I'm sure that Rangers have just spent a few million Euros on a couple of strikers, so I'm quite glad that Hearts cannot afford players of that "calibre".

I said back before Csaba was appointed that I would give it until his first league defeat before folk on here were screaming for him to be sacked. Looks like I misjudged the level of total trumpets that actually post on here.

Outrageous comment!

They'll be screaming for him to be sacked at half-time on Saturday. :P

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Umm that doesn't matter, it's the wrong one! They are two different people, as you have already been told!

OMG, why do people like you even bother?!? Nothing ever seems to make you even remotely happy.

No-one has pulled the wool over my eyes but I'll tell you things are 10 times better than they were before CL arrived. So that tells you how bad it all was!!

I suggest you just get in the bath with the toaster now.

Walter Bishop
Umm that doesn't matter, it's the wrong one! They are two different people, as you have already been told!

Einstein,

I know they are 2 different people!!, if i had titled post as "comical csaba" nobody would have seen where i was coming from!! :hobofish:

Walter Bishop
OMG, why do people like you even bother?!? Nothing ever seems to make you even remotely happy.

No-one has pulled the wool over my eyes but I'll tell you things are 10 times better than they were before CL arrived. So that tells you how bad it all was!!

I suggest you just get in the bath with the toaster now.

Well explain how exactly?

Miller Jambo 60
Give it a rest.

Did you not see an improvement in the team yesterday?

It's not quite at the full scale panic stage with regard to no signings. Do you know for certain that there will be NO signings made before the end of the transfer window?

For all we know there could be a couple of deals being negotiated at the moment.

Remember Hearts are very good at keeping their cards close to their chest when they want to.

Anyway, not that I think it'll happen but even if we start the campaign with essentially the same squad it's not impossible to get a vast improvement out of them with the right manager. You need only look at Motherwell under McGhee last season.

You will always get certain Hearts fans who will go out their way to slag off Hearts.

Thought we played well yesterday and the passing was superb.

A win, be it a friendly or not over a premiership team cant be ignored.

As for Kingston he is one great player.:)and BAA

Chad Sexington
Einstein,

I know they are 2 different people!!, if i had titled post as "comical csaba" nobody would have seen where i was coming from!! :hobofish:

No, people would have.

And they would have still thought you were talking out your erse.

:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
Think there could be a nice warning heading your way! Got one a couple of weeks ago for telling HoG to f off, but it was worth it! :)

Played mate he is a funny guy NOT

Pants Shaton
Einstein,

Here's what you could have done:

Titled the thread 'Comical Csaba'

Then, instead of writing this:

You could have written this:

I was trying to think who it was this guy reminds me off, then it came to me yesterday, Comical Ali the Iraqi Walter Mitty!!!

Your basic point would still have been bollocks, but you would have made yourself look slightly less silly.

Malcolm Tucker

He's been our manager for 3 weeks. He has agreed terms with one player, just a WP to sort out. I think Tullberg will sign also. You speak yad.

That is all.

Maroon Mayhem

Prancer............... is that you? :dribble:

You will always get certain Hearts fans who will go out their way to slag off Hearts.

Thought we played well yesterday and the passing was superb.

A win, be it a friendly or not over a premiership team cant be ignored.

As for Kingston he is one great player.:)and BAA

Exactly. No idea why everyone's so p***ed off today. Thought we played fairly well yesterday. Certainly better than for about 95% of last season!

Francis Albert
Einstein,

I suppose it would be too much to expect an explanation of that absurd statememt. Why would "Comical Csaba" not have worked but "Chemical Csaba" (in your nmind ) did? "Comical Csaba" would at least have made some sort of sense in the context of your "point". "Chemical Csaba" is meaningless and makes no sense at all.

Chad Sexington
I suppose it would be too much to expect an explanation of that absurd statememt. Why would "Comical Csaba" not have worked but "Chemical Csaba" (in your nmind ) did? "Comical Csaba" would at least have made some sort of sense in the context of your "point". "Chemical Csaba" is meaningless and makes no sense at all.

Indeed.

With all his back peddling, and gibberish in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of his argument, he's starting to remind me of this character...

IIM.jpg

Pants Shaton
Indeed.

With all his back peddling, and gibberish in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of his argument, he's starting to remind me of this character...

IIM.jpg

But we all know he's a Hobo:

ca1-4berpzcpo.jpeg

Brick Tamland

I get the impression Csaba has somehow managed to hypnotise the majority of our support what makes you come to this conclusion? Have you polled the majority of the Hearts support?into believing he is the messiah and all in the garden is rosey, when in infact we have no new players apart from Obua or does he not count yet? You could say Driver on a 5 year deal was pretty good. appear to be getting no new players apart from the trialist we had who unfortunately got injured and still have the same drivel that couldnt even make the top 6 last season!!! apart from the players who have been punted, the ones who were injured but are on the way back and a manager who I hink has turned things around quickly - based on the match yesterday, the direct player quotes and Driver signing a 5 year deal because of Csaba

Romanov has pulled the wool over the sheeps eyes once more! You may be a very lowly minority on that one, nothing has been pulled over my eyes

So you have effectively written of a manager before a ball has been kicked in anger, well done, another job nockey who spouts drivel with nothing to substantiate the debate and without coming up with some alternatives that could add to a debate.

Archived