hobos.net launch deeks fund

joe1874

they are going to put up there own cash (that will be about 30 bob ) wat a joke that lot are they are terrified we get him i wonder wat wage he will get per week ......canni

e see them given there giros up lol

Cardiac Rucksack

they seem so convinced that he is going to go back there whats the point in the fund?:(

this is wrong. I object to my tax/NI being used to fund a hobo signing, typical :hobofish:spongers

monkfish1979

It's hibee money. To the hobonomicist, that means it's worth more. It may look like 30 quid to us, but when you add it up their way, it comes to (I believe) about 300,000,000,000 pounds. Or thereabouts.

portobellojambo1
they are going to put up there own cash (that will be about 30 bob ) wat a joke that lot are they are terrified we get him i wonder wat wage he will get per week ......canni

e see them given there giros up lol

Not sure why they feel the need to start such a collection, have various posters on their websites not been saying he is guaranteed to go there, if that is the case surely the club will already have the funding in place to provide an acceptable remuneration package.

I hope the deluded Fudmonkeys get enough money together...Means wee Ratboy won't be wearing Maroon this season!! :mad:

Archived