Who makes?

Narrative Arc

Narrative Arc

does anybody make any money from JKB. If so ,are we alowed to know how much. Does all the revenue from the adverts go in someones pockets. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just curious?

davemclaren
does anybody make any money from JKB. If so ,are we allowed to know how much. Does all the revenue from the adverts go in someones pockets. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just curious?

All monies received through subscriptions and advertising go towards running the board, prizes for competitions etc... Plus we donate a percentage of income to the McCrae's Battalion Trust.

No-one gets paid or makes any money out of the board.

im sure its completely non-profit, a percentage of the money made goes to the Mcraes Batallion trust i think and then the rest of the money goes to the running of the board etc. Sure one of the guys involved in the running will be able to tell u more tho.

Narrative Arc
All monies received through subscriptions and advertising go towards running the board, prizes for competitions etc... Plus we donate a percentage of income to the McCrae's Battalion Trust.

Thanks. wasn't sure how it worked. If somebody is making something, good on them. was just curioius.

davemclaren
Thanks. wasn't sure how it worked. If somebody is making something, good on them. was just curioius.

Just to be totally clear and unambiguous....nobody makes anything. :)

chester copperpot

Would not have agreed with you if that had been said about the previous owners, however have complete faith and trust in the new owners.

The best ?5 and best VFM that I have ever gotten.

Would not have agreed with you if that had been said about the previous owners, however have complete faith and trust in the new owners.

I heard that one of the new owners has a nice new shiny tv tho....... :P

Narrative Arc

i more than get my moneys worth. a fiver well spent.

chester copperpot
I heard that one of the new owners has a nice new shiny tv tho....... :P

MOD EDIT

My raffle winner was luckily through Diggers, so I got my 4 corporate tickets no problem.

Archived