Supporters Clubs In England

malcmac

I've lived in the Newcastle for 3 years now, I still travel back for games as much as I can and there's a massive following for Scotland when there is a game on. But there's one thing missing!

Are there any Hearts Supporters clubs in the North East of England? Does anyone know? Apologies if this is a little waste of some people's time, but I could really do with one! There Celtic clubs all over the place, and 10 'Irish' clubs for every one of them!

Cheers

Malc

I've lived in the Newcastle for 3 years now, I still travel back for games as much as I can and there's a massive following for Scotland when there is a game on. But there's one thing missing!

Are there any Hearts Supporters clubs in the North East of England? Does anyone know? Apologies if this is a little waste of some people's time, but I could really do with one! There Celtic clubs all over the place, and 10 'Irish' clubs for every one of them!

Cheers

Malc

No one wants to accept the responsibility of organisisng/running a club.

Are you?

Miller Jambo 60
No one wants to accept the responsibility of organisisng/running a club.

Are you?

Hes trying i would if i lived there

rumbles1874

how about onces closer to home i go by myself but its not the same i kno theres the livingston hearts one but dont know any members or where they drink who be great to make a few now drinking mates so where does people meet up? (if you dont mind another jambo daft guy joining up with you)

Rumbles,

Livingston bus has numerous pick up points (pubs):-

Stirrup Stane pub in Craigshill

Lizzie Brice in Dedridge (closed tho')

Tap shop in Mid Calder

Grove bar in East Calder

good guys, well run bus (no I have nothing to do with it !!)

Can thoroughly recommend away trips to Killie & Inverness in particular.

I think they still have a website however if not I'm sure Stevie Kilgours (Killy) contact details are on the main Hearts website under the fans section

rumbles1874
Rumbles,

Tap shop in Mid Calder

Grove bar in East Calder

I think they still have a website however if not I'm sure Stevie Kilgours (Killy) contact details are on the main Hearts website under the fans section

thanks will have a look the lizzie brice just up the road

York Jambo 44

Bit far to travel but good Jambos club in York, around 50 members, watch games at White Horse, Bootham and arrange travel at least once a month. Club is affiliated so details on supporters club website

Hes trying i would if i lived there

He's not trying - he offered zilch.

Don't you think people have already tried?

Rumbles,

Tap shop in Mid Calder

Grove bar in East Calder

http://www.livihearts.com

Not been updated since november - im the webmaster but the subscriptions up so I cant get on to update it anymore before sombody says it could do with being updated!

He's not trying - he offered zilch.

Don't you think people have already tried?

he simply asked a question your response was a disgrace if you have a history of failed attempts at organizing a supporters club in that area by all means share after all knowing how it went wrong may help someone else finnally get one running ,don't bite the head of a guy who merely asked a question FFS

he simply asked a question your response was a disgrace if you have a history of failed attempts at organizing a supporters club in that area by all means share after all knowing how it went wrong may help someone else finnally get one running ,don't bite the head of a guy who merely asked a question FFS

I didn't bite the head off the guy who asked the asked the question. I responded to someone else who like you interfered by pointing out that there have been attempts before and no one wants to take responsibility.

I do not have a history of failed attempts as I'd rather travel under my own steam. I do however have a history of other people approaching me to see if I would do something about it and when you ask them to put a decent deposit up front they are not interested. What they want is a bus to go to games and if they can be arsed they will turn up and contribute: if they can't be arsed then the organiser can pick up the tab. Perhaps if you can be as generous with your money as you are with your criticism then it will get off the ground.

Era Macaroons

Cheers

Malc

Not a waste by any means....im sure there are clubs somewhere, esp in Geordieland (arent they all Jambos anyway? after the stripes?.....its magic yeeeee knaw hoooopps n stripes dont gaw)

Youve opened a new debate in my head as well....how well are we supported beyond our own borders?

We always seem to get affection from other (non Scots)club fans ...but is this because we have a magic name? or cos we're from Edin? or wot?

siegementality
I didn't bite the head off the guy who asked the asked the question. I responded to someone else who like you interfered by pointing out that there have been attempts before and no one wants to take responsibility.

I do not have a history of failed attempts as I'd rather travel under my own steam. I do however have a history of other people approaching me to see if I would do something about it and when you ask them to put a decent deposit up front they are not interested. What they want is a bus to go to games and if they can be arsed they will turn up and contribute: if they can't be arsed then the organiser can pick up the tab. Perhaps if you can be as generous with your money as you are with your criticism then it will get off the ground.

That's got feck all to do with the OP though has it.

siegementality
Not a waste by any means....im sure there are clubs somewhere, esp in Geordieland (arent they all Jambos anyway? after the stripes?.....its magic yeeeee knaw hoooopps n stripes dont gaw)

Youve opened a new debate in my head as well....how well are we supported beyond our own borders?

We always seem to get affection from other (non Scots)club fans ...but is this because we have a magic name? or cos we're from Edin? or wot?

365,000 supporters allegedly. 360,000 didn't go today though, I was one of those I may add.

portobellojambo1

Cheers

Malc

It isn't exactly on your doorstep Malc but I suspect the nearest club to yourself is Berwick Hearts SC (might be an opening for you to begin one on Tyneside if you can find some like minded people).

Era Macaroons
365,000 supporters allegedly. 360,000 didn't go today though, I was one of those I may add.

Really? thats not a bad figure!!

May i ask where u got it fi?:rolleyes:

another thing...if evrey Irish man went home...it wud sink! boom

and i agree... we need at least a 300,000 seater main stand for next year ;)

siegementality
Really? thats not a bad figure!!

May i ask where u got it fi?:rolleyes:

another thing...if evrey Irish man went home...it wud sink! boom

and i agree... we need at least a 300,000 seater main stand for next year ;)

There was an internet study done, supporters picked 1st and 2nd team or some sheite, Hearts ended with 365,000 "fans".

Era Macaroons
There was an internet study done, supporters picked 1st and 2nd team or some sheite, Hearts ended with 365,000 "fans".

nice....Ill need to get there early on saturday to beat the rush.:P

HMFC forra league

siegementality
nice....Ill need to get there early on saturday to beat the rush.:P

HMFC forra league

Good lad!

Archived