Todays Game

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Had the pleasure of watching our old team( on sentanta ) under a new manager and was reasonably happy. Kingston was our best player by a mile but he was more affective when he moved inside than on the wing. The one touch football ( in patches ) was a joy to watch, as for Mole he tried hard against a poor Hull team but is not strong enough to hold the line, reading between the lines from Csabas post match interview the big Dane when fit will lead the line. So overall a good result and after three weeks with Csaba the team can only improve, and before I forget we still need another striker in place soon.

grumpy.

P.S. I would like Banksie to throw the ball out to the full backs instead of punting the ball up the park, most of the good teams play the easy ball from the back.

Oopsupsideyerheed
Had the pleasure of watching our old team( on sentanta ) under a new manager and was reasonably happy. Kingston was our best player by a mile but he was more affective when he moved inside than on the wing. The one touch football ( in patches ) was a joy to watch, as for Mole he tried hard against a poor Hull team but is not strong enough to hold the line, reading between the lines from Csabas post match interview the big Dane when fit will lead the line. So overall a good result and after three weeks with Csaba the team can only improve, and before I forget we still need another striker in place soon.

grumpy.

P.S. I would like Banksie to throw the ball out to the full backs instead of punting the ball up the park, most of the good teams play the easy ball from the back.

Agree, but most teams with big defenders press now to make the keeper kick long.

Had the pleasure of watching our old team(

Banks's distribution is one of the best features of his game IMO.

Much better than CG's was.

Jambof3tornado

Bank's managed to pick out larry on the right wing umpteen times with a long kick. wouldnt hurt to mix it up a little though.

Era Macaroons

I thought it was reasonable stuff (fi the telly) and a good result.

Perfect set up for the main issue next week.

We're barry anyway;)

Era Macaroons
Bank's managed to pick out larry on the right wing umpteen times with a long kick. wouldnt hurt to mix it up a little though.

Kingston had killer pass that should have been scored (just tipped wide). bring on the new season, we're looking good.

and oor goalie saves rockets.

Archived