STEVIE FRAIL

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Good on you mate ,never lost the plot with the questions from Setanta.

Too nice a Guy.

Hope you get a club soon.

Glasgow Jambo

"Its a Hot Seat, one I'd like to take again; somewhere else" Good guy, shame it never worked out for him.

Chris Evans

Came accross as very bitter to me. Still,cant blame him and wish him all the best. Just wasnt good enough.

Everytime a Hearts player or Csaba speak to the media it looks worse and worse for Frail, I think that's whyh he looked a bit down in the dumps. Can't be pleasent hearing players and a new manager saying things have changed beyond recognition and players now know what the manager wants them to do on the park! This sort of talk won't be doing Frail's job prospects any favours!

Chad Sexington
Everytime a Hearts player or Csaba speak to the media it looks worse and worse for Frail, I think that's whyh he looked a bit down in the dumps. Can't be pleasent hearing players and a new manager saying things have changed beyond recognition and players now know what the manager wants them to do on the park! This sort of talk won't be doing Frail's job prospects any favours!

I was thinking that.

He must have been cringing when Berra and Stewart was bigging Csaba up in interviews.

It was hard not to feel sorry for him but I'm really glad he's not head coach any more.

Miller Jambo 60

Part of life in any job.

And ive been there.

there are a lot of nasty people in jobs they dont deserve.

Like MANAGERS that cant do the work of an operator.

Always find that strange.

Sorry i forgot he was a DOCTOR:eek:

you have to take your hat off to the guy, today he was possitive about us andnever said anything bad about the club

goes a long way in my books, wish him all the best and hope that he finds new employment soon

rudi must stay
you have to take your hat off to the guy, today he was possitive about us andnever said anything bad about the club

goes a long way in my books, wish him all the best and hope that he finds new employment soon

he has to though, he's got that clause so he's not allowed to say anything bad. Hope he gets a job soon though, he did well enough here to atleast get a chance somewhere

Archived