Is Nade Injured ??

jackjambo22

jackjambo22

I read about his training regime but was wondering if he was also carrying an injury

If not then thats a scandal

Watching the game and we are screaming out for a striker(s) and it's frustrating to think he is just unfit, hope i'm wrong

That aside, i think Hearts are doing extremely well all considered

Great if we brought a striker or two in, think we would/will do well in the SPL if so

Anyway Nade get fit get back and pay back, cheers :)

Greedy_Jambo

He's been put on a special fat fighters regime and is about a month away from playing in the 1st team.

I read about his training regime but was wondering if he was also carrying an injury

Watching the game and we are screaming out for a striker(s) and it's frustrating to think he is just unfit, hope i'm wrong

Great if we brought a striker or two in, think we would/will do well in the SPL if so

wind your neck in!!!!

its a scandal that a proffesional footballer on a rumuored 10k a week is so out of shape

scott_jambo

NADE IS FAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

wind your neck in!!!!

if you so say big bhoy :P

whats that meant to mean????

Griclesfield

he was sitting in the stands today with robbie neilson .....

looks like he hasn't lost a pound to be honest, the programme must start end of the month

Ryan Gosling

looks like he hasn't lost a pound to be honest, the programme must start end of the month

You should have seen him at the start of pre-season.

Its good that he's not playing. Too often he has been told that he's not fit enough and then gets a game anyway. Hopefully now he'll realise that he won't play till he's shaped up.

We shall see.

Sorry ' date=' "meant wind your neck in" :)[/quote']

and i meant calling me big "bhoy" is there a reason you've got an h in there?

Seymour M Hersh

He was sitting behind us in the old stand. He's big but really does not look fat as in a lardass. As I said on the training thread the other day he is unfit. Tam Ritchie is working him into the ground the get him fit. If he succeeds I think we may have a player.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

He trained yesterday at Tynecastle

Looks like he has lost 2 stone

Around the ankles

Miller Jambo 60

2 seats bye the way;)

He was sitting behind us in the old stand. He's big but really does not look fat as in a lardass. As I said on the training thread the other day he is unfit. Tam Ritchie is working him into the ground the get him fit. If he succeeds I think we may have a player.

Correct. They had him working on the bike before he went to watch the game today.

Hearts of Vladland
He's living off dust at the moment with the Fat Figthers diet.

He isn't losing weight he is just losing confidence.

fatfighters1710_468x386.jpg

Pants Shaton

How f*****g thick are some footballers?

Keep yourself fit for 8 years and, if you are talented, earn a fortune by working your way up the footballing hierarchy. That's all! Eat well and train for a few hours a day. Then earn outrageous amounts of money playing a game that you enjoy.

Someone like Nade probably doesn't care that he's not playing. He probably thinks the world owes him a living, will drift from club to club, never fulfilling his potential and never making it to the level his talent deserves.

Luckily he's saved from being the biggest fandango at Tynecastle by Mirsad Beslija, probably the most despicable theiving tw*t ever to wear maroon.

How f*****g thick are some footballers?

Keep yourself fit for 8 years and, if you are talented, earn a fortune by working your way up the footballing hierarchy. That's all! Eat well and train for a few hours a day. Then earn outrageous amounts of money playing a game that you enjoy.

Someone like Nade probably doesn't care that he's not playing. He probably thinks the world owes him a living, will drift from club to club, never fulfilling his potential and never making it to the level his talent deserves.

Luckily he's saved from being the biggest fandango at Tynecastle by Mirsad Beslija, probably the most despicable theiving tw*t ever to wear maroon.

:bravo:

Jeez, I'd actually forgotten all about him. :sad::confused::mad:

Archived