Sponsors/Owners

Chris Evans

Chris Evans

Was having a thought whilst having a wee shave today with my Gillette Fusion. Do the blue half of Liverpool boycott Gillette razors due to the Mr Gillette financing Liverpool? I remember my dad refusing to go to Kwik-Fit because of the owners involvement with Hibs.

Any others that turned you off their products? I tried not to buy Carling lager but its difficult to avoid here in England.

Was having a thought whilst having a wee shave today with my Gillette Fusion. Do the blue half of Liverpool boycott Gillette razors due to the Mr Gillette financing Liverpool? I remember my dad refusing to go to Kwik-Fit because of the owners involvement with Hibs.

Any others that turned you off their products? I tried not to buy Carling lager but its difficult to avoid here in England.

Dont think so. Different person and different spelling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_N._Gillett_Jr.

Gillette are owned by Proctor and Gamble I think.

I P Knightley

Hats off to Harv!

Apparently there were no Hibs' supporters who watch the recent documentary on Channel Five about the descendents of Tsar Nicholas II.

This was not really because they are known as the Romanovs, it's more because it was a 'documentary' and was too intellectually stimulating.

Archived